June 27, 2022, 07:16:40 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Looking for Writers and Artists  (Read 396 times)

Offline OmniThoughts

• View Profile
Looking for Writers and Artists
« on: May 10, 2022, 09:51:16 PM »
Hi, I wrote a story: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/50905/cyber-multiverse-milieu

[The Book Cover Art pic in the link (not created by me nor for me) is how I picture the main character to look similar to]

I’m looking for writers who can flesh out what I got so far, change stuff for the better if you see fit, and add whatever you want to make this a successful project. I’m looking for Artists as well, whereby a group agreement will decide what art we’re looking for and can agree upon. Presently, I am unable to financially compensate you for your time. I plan to be able to provide financial compensation within a couple of months. Let me know if you’re interested.

The direction I’m thinking of taking this story is: Upon installing an upgrade via a human using his flashdrive as the installation source, a static shock makes the installation corrupted. That installation to upgrade an AI Sim Character to have Admin capabilities succeeded plus made the character glitchy. The glitches are never known in advance. The human decided to give the character the name Entropy from then on. This makes the Sim unpredictable for everyone including the humans and the humans are curious to see what the glitches lead the simulated world to turn out like.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 05:34:57 PM by OmniThoughts »