October 18, 2021, 06:58:55 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Heyy!  (Read 415 times)

Offline nasdacj

• View Profile
Heyy!
« on: September 04, 2021, 12:58:49 AM »
Hi! My name's Nas I used this site before and people have always been welcoming so hopefully I'm here to stay :3. I'm an artist in the bay area that's also trying to go professional (im dying inside). But rn finishing my degree in college and trying to improve my art so I can draw things other than just people.
I'd like to find other artists/story writers I can talk to and improve with!
Fighting! :heart:

Offline evand498

• wedktommorrow
  • weekly schedule and my fire
    • View Profile
Re: Heyy!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 01:55:13 AM »
Hi Nas
I'm also dying inside too I've been working hard putting my stuff together day by day sometimes its hard I don't get a chance. Dealing with massive anxiety, depression and worriness all the time. Like I shouldn't look up things I'm not suppose to I need to replace that with more fitness and mindfulness. Sometimes it feels like I can lose all my stuff but not literally though. Life is suffering I just want to cry it's hard to relax. I been hoping to have better days
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 01:57:18 AM by evand498 »
Like rowing a boat, we enter the future backwards. All we see are the scenes of the past, and no one cannot see the views of tomorrow

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 05:01:18 AM »
Ahem…

Yo Nas! Welcome back to MR. Sounds like you are well on your way to your professional goals, and I’m looking forward to seeing what you choose to share with us and having discussions with you :)

Offline nasdacj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 09:50:06 PM »
Hi Nas
I'm also dying inside too I've been working hard putting my stuff together day by day sometimes its hard I don't get a chance. Dealing with massive anxiety, depression and worriness all the time. Like I shouldn't look up things I'm not suppose to I need to replace that with more fitness and mindfulness. Sometimes it feels like I can lose all my stuff but not literally though. Life is suffering I just want to cry it's hard to relax. I been hoping to have better days

Hey Evan! It feels good to know that someone else is going through tough times :3. I relate so much with looking up things I'm not supposed to aha. I hope it gets better for you and me and we get that break! <3

Offline nasdacj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 09:53:09 PM »
Ahem…

Yo Nas! Welcome back to MR. Sounds like you are well on your way to your professional goals, and I’m looking forward to seeing what you choose to share with us and having discussions with you :)

Eyy! Thanks Noisy! I am also super excited to share w other people~. I'm not a social person but it'd be nice to talk to new people about art!  :clapping:

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2021, 12:07:16 PM »
Welcome back Nas! I'm glad the forum left you with a good impression. If I may ask, what was your original handle? We might be able to recover it for you if that's something you're interested in.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline nasdacj

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 04:07:16 AM »
Welcome back Nas! I'm glad the forum left you with a good impression. If I may ask, what was your original handle? We might be able to recover it for you if that's something you're interested in.

Ahaha thanks Coryn! I already know my old handle and it was from when I was a teen so it's best left alone. :]

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 12:35:41 PM »
Haha! Fair enough! I never jumped off the wagon, so unfortunately all of my teenage nonsense is still here to see  :ohmy:

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF