March 29, 2024, 01:54:20 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Seeking Manga Artist for collaboration project unpaid  (Read 2111 times)

Offline FatalMoonManga

• View Profile
Seeking Manga Artist for collaboration project unpaid
« on: February 04, 2021, 09:24:51 PM »
Seeking an artist with an anime or manga artstyle for my various Yaoi horror and Yaoi Omegaverse horror manga and webcomic projects, the major one being my manga Fatal Moon. I seek artists to help out and my staff needs multiple people in every position.

I seek to collaborate with an artist, this is unpaid but all profit will be split 50/50

For more details, please add me on discord, Sasuke.Aaravos#3059

Seeking Angel Sanctuary or Trinity Blood style art. I want a 90s feel as this will eventually be made into a short anime OVA

This is not required but I seek it, any kind of sharp eyed, sharp chinned, beautiful style will do.

Must be comfortable drawing long haired pretty boys.

Fatal Moon Overview

It details the journeys of  wizards, humans and demons who live side by side in a world where they are constantly suspicious of each other, and constantly at war. One unlucky wizard boy named Ranmaru’s horrible mistake in his innocent quest to uncover clues about his sister's gruesome murder, leaps down the rabbit hole to a wonderland of insanity. He and his friends make the worse choices any high schooler could make on a normal day, by indirectly resurrecting Satan!!

Meanwhile, the demons are having problems of their own, Satan’s personal inner circle is at odds with each other even as the demon population is still reeling from their massive power down after the special, yet horrific event that follows for the next six hundred years every time Satan dies or is going to die. With Satan revived, he guides his people through near extinction and attacks by human priests. The key to unlocking the power to overcome this disadvantage lies within Ranmaru...

Watching over all this however, is a mysterious purple bunny with a major vendetta against both Satan and Ranmaru...

His best friend Ashuri decides to steal the necronomicon to locate the demon who murdered his parents. Literal hell breaks loose.  Join them, a group of other troubled teenagers, disturbed priests and their cute puppies, demons with a prophecy surrounding Ranmaru to fulfill, and a cast of colorful characters. All this n a crazy adventure spanning demon operated pop concerts, possessed statues who like to have tea parties with killer velocirabbits, a gentlmanly pair of carniverous arms, 50s cafes with dark secrets and much much more!

In short Fatal Moon is a yaoi horror omegaverse manga about more than just a young public magic high school student called Ranmaru and his best friends, simply seeking justice for his sister's brutal murder. It's about no matter how innocent you are, you can suffer but it's up to you to pull yourself away from despair, not everyone can. This indirectly restarts the conflict between heaven, hell and humanity by causing the end of the world. Join him and a cast of colorful characters including the devil himself!!

A deeply engaging plot driven Season based story. Fifty Volumes in Season One alone. Fatal Moon is filled with twists and turns and most importantly, yaoi, horror, original omegaverse secondary gender variants and more yaoi and horror!
Be entertained by the adventures of an unlucky teenaged wizard who just wanted to find out who killed his sister and his group of angst ridden teen wizard friends! Watch out for the bunny rabbits Ranmaru! Uncover Ranmaru’s quest to find out what the hell is going on around him!
Ranmaru isn’t safe from the love bug! He and Ashuri are thrown into a turbulant time themselves, throw the ever secretive and card game obsessed Sasure into the mix as love triangles turn into love pentagrams.
Mystery! The 50s themed The Poodle Skirt Butler Cafe.... Can you solve the mystery behind the disapperances of over twenty over enthusiastic non magical human teens and teenage witches and wizards?
Dual protagonists! Multiple Perspectives! Fandom Names! Jrocker Demons! Evil Cooking Shows! Chaos and Insanity! Alice In Wonderland References! Psychotic Bunny boys with vendettas against God, Satan AND humanity!