March 29, 2024, 01:58:37 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: If I ruled the world...  (Read 5667 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
If I ruled the world...
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:33:16 PM »
well this topic was inspired by a song sung in Bruce Almighty. basically name something that you would do if you controlled the world. just as an example ill use a lyric from the song.

If I ruled the world... everyday would be the first day of spring.

got it? good.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Waseef

• I am the man your mom warned you about!!!
    • View Profile
Re: If I ruled the world...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 11:35:55 PM »
If I ruled the world, humans would go extinct, lol  :laughing11:

No honestly. I suck at responsibility.

Thnx 8)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 11:45:40 PM »
well thats great to hear.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline AnimeDoodler

• Life's a pencil and someone is chewing my eraser..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 12:36:32 AM »
o.o indeed...If I ruled the world...There would be peace among countries, religions or people in general...and coca cola would rain from fountains found in the home!! XD

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 01:13:08 AM »
If I ruled the world, I would learn how to control spontaneous combustion.

If I ruled the world, I would use those deemed unfit for society as an efficient fuel to cure our energy and financial crisis.

If I ruled the world, people over the age of 65 and couldn't support themselves or be supported by their families would die.

If I ruled the world, people with life sentences and on death row would burn burn burn.

If I ruled the world, those with disabilities wouldn't be born but still be used as fuel if they were.

Of course, this is all theoretical and I never said any of this... =X
I'm back~~~

Offline Waseef

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 02:09:04 AM »
Edit: If I ruled the world I would make sure Sai NEVER gets the chance to rule the world.  :laughing11: :laughing11:

Thnx 8)

Offline Robs_ugly_artwork

• Here one second, gone the next... *poof* Ninja vanish
  • Planting the Seeds of Destruction...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 02:30:11 AM »

If I ruled the world, people over the age of 65 and couldn't support themselves or be supported by their families would die.

If I ruled the world, those with disabilities wouldn't be born but still be used as fuel if they were.

If i ruled the world, people who say these types of things would be the ones used for fuel.  :naughty:
Judge a person NOT by their weakness.. but, by their strength.

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 02:32:04 AM »
Well, if you think about it, under my policy the nation would improve greatly as a whole.

Families will now think of taking care of their elderly, something we've moved away from since the Industrial Revolution in America. There is less money used for the health care system because the elderly taken care by families generally do better than in nursing homes. Anyone in their right mind would not want to commit a crime that would deem them unfit for society and those who are not of the right mind are going to be executed or die slowly anyway. The amount of money we use for the countless number of overflowing prisoners would be reduced greatly and those who commit petty crimes might try to urge themselves away from crime at all to avoid such a situation from occuring. White collar crimes would also be reduced.

I'm only thinking of the improvement in everyone's daily lives.

The world wants change and I will bring it to them. xD
I'm back~~~

Offline Waseef

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 02:42:32 AM »
Are you trying to be Barak Obama? Besides, You will never rule under my reign so I'm not worried.

Thnx 8)

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 02:45:51 AM »
That's why you would have to either be ousted for not having the best interests of the people or be flat out assassinated. I don't want to be Barak Obama as much as I would like to be your Big Brother.
I'm back~~~

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 02:48:33 AM »

Families will now think of taking care of their elderly, something we've moved away from since the Industrial Revolution in America. There is less money used for the health care system because the elderly taken care by families generally do better than in nursing homes.

sorry, but how in the world would killing off the elderly, force the families of these elders to support them  :huh: .. if they're already not caring about them in the first place, then you would be just doing the family a favor... although, if you were to inforce a law which states that if any family who doesn't take care of they're elderly can and will be punished by death then you would see alot of things change around here..

on another note.. i totally agree with you on the crime penalty ..

Offline Waseef

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 02:52:25 AM »
I don't want to be Barak Obama as much as I would like to be your Big Brother.

You would like to be my big brother??? Who are you? *Looks around*

Thnx 8)

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 03:08:39 AM »
Families put their parents into nursing homes because they don't have the time to take care of their parents and don't want to deal with the stress. Once a policy is introduced that says that any elderly person that becomes a burden on the state is burned for fuel, the families that do care would think twice about putting their family in a nursing home where their health will deteriorate from depression anyway. Imagine an old person that gets to see their family everyday and feel that they're still useful to take care of the grandchildren and help out around the house when they can versus an old person stuck in a nursing home with strangers seeing other old people die on a weekly basis. And because more families will be geared towards taking care of their elders, businesses will have to consider thinking about how they operate so that the families can remain a sustainable unit.

It is also an incentive for parents to actually RAISE their children. Those who have children and leave them with no support at all will look again at their future. Either they love their children for their children to love them back or they burn as fuel to be consumed by the children. This means a true emotional bond is made with the child and education, well-being, and ethics of the child is reinforced by a positive role model who wants to be in the child's life for a long time. And when the child grows up close to the parents, they'll more than be happy to try their best to keep the family together.

And just remember: This material is provided for entertainment only. It is not what I really think but I do believe change needs to be made.

@Waseef: Big Brother is a character in Orwell's book 1984 that talks about a fictional government that watches over all the actions of its citizens and attempts to control them.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 03:11:26 AM by saihawkeye »
I'm back~~~

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 04:25:27 AM »
Families put their parents into nursing homes because they don't have the time to take care of their parents and don't want to deal with the stress. Once a policy is introduced that says that any elderly person that becomes a burden on the state is burned for fuel, the families that do care would think twice about putting their family in a nursing home where their health will deteriorate from depression anyway. Imagine an old person that gets to see their family everyday and feel that they're still useful to take care of the grandchildren and help out around the house when they can versus an old person stuck in a nursing home with strangers seeing other old people die on a weekly basis. And because more families will be geared towards taking care of their elders, businesses will have to consider thinking about how they operate so that the families can remain a sustainable unit.

It is also an incentive for parents to actually RAISE their children. Those who have children and leave them with no support at all will look again at their future. Either they love their children for their children to love them back or they burn as fuel to be consumed by the children. This means a true emotional bond is made with the child and education, well-being, and ethics of the child is reinforced by a positive role model who wants to be in the child's life for a long time. And when the child grows up close to the parents, they'll more than be happy to try their best to keep the family together.

And just remember: This material is provided for entertainment only. It is not what I really think but I do believe change needs to be made.

i could make a new topic about everything you have just claimed.. but, i wont b/c i don't want to ruin this thread.. so i'll just leave it at that..BTW it was very entertaining sai  ;)

i'm going to read my Rosario + Vampire Manga now  :tongue: ..peace out

-ROB

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2009, 05:00:21 AM »
If I ruled the world I would abolish all technology. SO no worries about accidental Nuke or world wars. No need to bother about who live in Mars or Alien invasions. People will have to do all work by them selves so everyone would be more healthy.

Of cause there would be No internet, no Anime and no Manga too. lol