December 05, 2020, 06:13:42 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Cassie manga  (Read 127 times)

Offline Casi

• View Profile
Cassie manga
« on: November 15, 2020, 09:25:51 PM »
The Story begins with Cassie  a poor man who who needed to get money 2 feed family so he must go to town to look for a rich man to lend him money as Cassie makes his way to the Village he encounters  an old blind man who tells him " Your going the wrong way"  Cassie ignores him  and keeps walking. Cassie makes it to the Village he encounters a big commotion a man who appears rich  is recruiting villagers to help  him  find his daughter. Cassie being the smart man that he is  thinks  if I help this man you can lend me the money.  Cassie quickly asks  the man if you could help.   the man says my name is Roland are you good with the sword? Cassie replies doubting himself yes. Roland introduces him to The Man Behind  him ." this is Marcos" Marcos appears lean long hair wields a spear dark clothes.  Cassie says hi but Marcos  gives no response.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Cassie manga
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 06:59:15 PM »
Hey there Casi! I moved your story to Develop Your Story since that seems more like the stage you're at (Fan Fics is specifically for just that, stories that aren't set in original universes or don't use original characters).

It's definitely a setup, but at this point what you really need to do is follow through! Take the concept and write it in a recognizable format. I prefer prose (or novel format), but a script format is recommended if your ultimate goal is to have your story turned into manga panels.

That way we can more easily see where your writing is in need of help. A summary conveys the idea, and is an important part of the process, but it's not what you would call "actual" writing. Always aimed for something that's "finished". Even if it's just a rough draft, it will be a complete story.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF