September 21, 2020, 10:52:37 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hi, I'm Midnight. I make tutorial videos on creating manga!  (Read 975 times)

Offline MidnightXCross

• I upload YouTube videos on manga creation!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm Midnight. I make tutorial videos on creating manga!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2020, 06:40:59 PM »
Gahhh procrastination is so tough!!! I can relate hahaha, especially when there are good new manga releases  :dance:

What's new releases you're watching? Give me more procrastination fuel!
[/quote]

Ahhh where to start?! Well, currently I am reading:
The Promised Neverland
Beastars
Berserk
and Saint Oniisan

I don't watch anime as much, but I recently watched 'Yuuki Yuuna Is a Hero' and that was really good. Though my biggest favourite animes are InuYasha, Madoka Magica and Higurashi.

What are you currently reading/watching? I'm always on the lookout for awesome series!!  :D
I upload YouTube videos to help you create amazing manga, while working on my own manga 'Having Faith'!

Offline araithiel

• View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm Midnight. I make tutorial videos on creating manga!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2020, 10:30:03 PM »
Uh trying to keep up with new releases so Kaiju No 8 and Spy x Family and Hard-Boiled Cop and Dolphin.

I had just finished reading all of Act-Age when stuff happened and it's gone so that kind of sucks. So now I'm trying to read all of Demon Slayer since everyone loves it (I do not but it's the thing so should know it).

Just finished Promised Neverland, I left it for a while so the chapters could get ahead, very much loved that series. The ending is something.

Don't know Saint Oniisan, I'll go looking for it
@nick on Wattpad