August 07, 2020, 05:49:51 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Writer portfolio: Wonick  (Read 63 times)

Offline Wonick

• Hey, let's do a manga!
    • View Profile
Writer portfolio: Wonick
« on: July 31, 2020, 04:36:00 AM »
Hey, I'm Wonick a 20-year-old guy who wants to write a manga.

My background: I'm studying video games' design and development, so most of my works are focused on that. Also, I'm from Spain, so every document is in Spanish, except from one; but I don't have problems writing in English. You can see here my scripts: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J9OfEjGQzxXG1Qr4oWSfeRBOXKscDSzZ?usp=sharing

My ongoing work: Now I'm writing the script of a visual novel, but I think that is too early to show it (I started it only 2 weeks ago xd)

Manga: As you could see, I've done nothing of manga yet and I really want to. I have some ideas about plots but I can also adapt to someone's ideas. I can't say my preferred genres, because I haven't done anything (duh), but I love reading Inio Asano and and shonen mangas, so that would be easier for me.

That's all haha, feel free to contact me whenever you want and, if you read to the end, you are a great dude xd.

PD: I'm also new at this forum, so if you have any advice for a rookie I would be very thankful too