November 29, 2020, 11:52:18 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: New Writer!  (Read 645 times)

Offline nickwonton

• View Profile
New Writer!
« on: May 21, 2020, 05:23:56 PM »
Hi Everyone!

My name is Nick. I'm from Franklin, Massachusetts, USA, and have a strong interest in writing! I'm trying to learn to draw, but I have always been quite bad at it, so I'm not sure that will go far. I just graduated from college and have some experience writing for video games including dialogue and narrative.
    I've spread out into the area of visual novel work as well, so exploring Manga writing seemed like a great additional path to explore! I'm currently about to finish Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and working through the Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest manga!
    I'm joining here to hopefully find more like-minded individuals as well as have a place to receive constructive feedback on my work; this seems like a welcoming place!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: New Writer!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 05:34:55 PM »
Welcome to MangaRaiders Nick!

We do definitely try to be a welcoming place. I hope to see you posting some work around the forum then (and giving feedback to others)! Since it sounds like you've got some good experience under your belt already I'm sure you can be beneficial to others.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Vacant The Red Faced Raider

• View Profile
Re: New Writer!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 09:43:00 AM »
Welcome aboard Nick :D