November 24, 2020, 09:35:40 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Poll

Pick a story that got your attention

Lovely Life
0 (0%)
Letter for the damned
0 (0%)
Hindsight
0 (0%)
My pet beast
0 (0%)
Untitled space horror
0 (0%)
No Rush
0 (0%)
Hide and Hide
0 (0%)
VIBIVALAVUM
0 (0%)
Dragon's flame
0 (0%)
Black Sorcerer
0 (0%)
Untitled story about step siblings and sci-fi stuff
0 (0%)
Untitled story about angels killing god
0 (0%)
Untitled story inspired by charlotte and carrie
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Albi's story development dump  (Read 341 times)

Offline Albi

• Have fun and go far
    • View Profile
Albi's story development dump
« on: May 07, 2020, 06:59:18 PM »
This a place I'll use to set in stone some ideas i've currently flushed.

Feel free to say what you think about each one (= ^ =)/

If ever these stories where used by someone else, i just hope they make em beautiful ;)
Should there come a time i would need to hide these, i will. But as of now im just starting off, my ideas are open to everyone  :sheep:

Another reason i put these here, 'cause if people notice these and like one of them. I'll be pressured to work on them, call it my sadomasochistic tendencies (= ^ =)

Note:
-Some title's i'll probably change at some point
-My goal is to slowly fill up these stories until ready to serve

Title: Lovely Life
Spoiler
Description:
-Story of a man whose time was stopped, filled with knowledge and cursed with loneliness

How this would go:
-Make this a comedy, sci-fi, drama, romance, slice of life, wacky inventions, and a sprinkle of warm sweet moments.

Comment:
-this is was my first story ever thought up, i do have a solid plot but feel i'm not ready to make it yet

Title: Letter for the damned
Spoiler
Description:
-The oppressed gets a red letter stating that they are eligible to summon an avenging angel/demon called "The collector"
-The objective is not to kill but to mentally destroy, the sacrifice option is an exception
-Motto: letting them live with guilt etched deep within their mind is much more pleasing than seeing them die, for death is nothing but an escape. Well from the oppressed that is, they still will forever be chained into damnation lol

How this would go:
-The letter contains a contract, the oppressed will have to choose to accept or deny.
-If signed and accepted, the collector will manifest and offer a menu showing human parts to be taken from the oppressed and be used against the target specified.

Comment:
-This was a joy to come up with, specifically the menu portion
-Since i'm not focusing much on horror yet, this sits on the bench.

Title: Hindsight
Spoiler
Small peek:
-The year is 2XXX a veteran soldier and his team are tasked on hunting down a group of “advanced” humans that are conducting malicious experiments in a remote area. The mission reports says they are also considered as a highly active group of terrorist.

The mission objective was to secure all the research and then destroy the lab also to make sure to capture the scientist involved if possible. No other information was given. The mission was considered as a minor among trouble among other issues, but just incase they send out a string leader as a precaution.

The team entered the lab and as expected it was heavily armed, unexpectedly it was extremely heavily armed. Multiple A-Class and D-Class advance humans where there.

How this would go:
-Some dash of tragedy, a hint of comedy, a blend of slice of life, a pinch or a spoonful of romance, all in a glass jar of dystopian goodness

Comment:
-My most ambitious story, that i await to fully flush out.
-this story will still have some of my lighthearted touch, but i plan on making this really deep

Title: My pet beast
Spoiler
Description:
-Low key, professional cyber bounty hunter meeting a troublesome hunt

How this would go:
-No clue yet, thinking of cross stitching "Somali and the Forest Spirit" with "Deemo"

Comment:
-I've been constantly tormented by the idea of making a cyber hunter x fluffy beast after watching shield hero.

Title: Weapon Arts
Spoiler
Description:
-A god of chaos bestows upon the world the power of “Weapon arts”
-Protagonist is an affiliated person, he meets the group of people stoping other people using weapon arts for evil stuff.
-Meeting happens when protagonist is accidentally roped into one of the gangs being hunted. There his weapon art formed, which was a dreamer type, (Slime) later turn to be a New class called a Juggler type.

Power Planning:
@Weapon arts:
+ability to use any favoured item as a form of weapon
- a pencil = weapon that creates lines
- A yo-yo = ship long range blunt weapon
+using weapon arts, creates a more deadly version of the specified weapon, compared to normal means of use:
- a gun = spit-fire,
- A sniper = homing bullets

The power has 4 levels 2 classes

Levels
- Low tier = able to only use one type of weapon and at times one element
- Mid tier = able to create different versions of said weapon
- Master tier = full control on weapon form and power

Class
- (Rare) Dreamers = weapon arts that uses non-weapon types, I.e rubiks cube or a pencil, gems

- (Multi type) Bullet heavy/ light = use of gun type weapon arts
- Heavy = mortar, canon, sniper, shotgun
- Light = uzi, pistol, Ak-47

- (Multi type) Blade long/ short= use of bladed weapon arts
- Long = katana, bastard blade
- Short = butterfly knife, cleaver, short sword

- (Multi type) Wreckers Tool/ crusher = use of blunt type weapon arts
- Tool = work hammer, spades, drill
- Crusher = war hammer, mace, baton

- (???) Juggler = ability to use multiple forms of weapon arts

Comment:
-Just sprouted one day while playing bloodborne then Cytus

Title: Untitled space horror
Spoiler
Small peek:
-Arrival of a space marine crew on a dead/lost space station

The crew delves inside to jump start the power back on

As the protagonist turns on the power a huge explosion came from the switch that knocked the protagonist out

As he came to he sees that he and his crew are inside a lobby, no one dead yet

The crew are discussing what just happened

As the protagonist wakes up, he suddenly hears a voice

The voice introduces himself as the top secret ai made by the station

Also the protagonist has now have powers

He asks his crew mates and their leader as to what happened

“Some black goo suddenly formed a monster after the explosion”

They fend it off but more came so they retreated

The map guy then says he can confirm that the stations inhabitants are possibly still alive

The ai then speaks to everyone acknowledging the fact

It explains that it’s core which is vital to the operation is with them and asks for the crew to retrieve it

How this would go:
-Dead space fist fighting Glados
-Plan on injecting a Garl Vinland and Lady Astrea feel into this one

Comment:
-I either turn this into a written story or one day turn it into a game, I still can't decide.

Title: No Rush
Spoiler
Description:
-story of a guy chilling and going about his life in the unorthodox, unrealistic, unconventional and so on ways

How this would go:
-Less action more on moments or momentum
-Dude says almost nothing
-Blank face dude
-A hand book that can change to anything specifically the girl companion
-3rd person perspective
-No open romance just the casual hints

Comment:
-I'm in no rush to do this

Title: Hide and Hide
Spoiler
Description:
-Story of a boy who can't be seen by anyone or else he will disappear.
-Inspired by the constant bitter animated movies being shown lately (05/05/2020)

How this would go:
-Not much planned out yet.

Comment:
-The goal is to make people have feels like this:

Title: VIBIVALAVUM
Spoiler
Description:
-We got a club with a boy and a girl who always seem to sleep together(literally just sleep, nay humpys), a buff nut that never seems to run out of stamina, a crazy mad scientist advisor who makes the weirdest inventions, the child of glados made into a a.i assistant with less psychotic tendencies. Lastly, a club president that hunts down mysteries and wishes to travel the stars, and a boy who pretends to be human but actually a mix of alien and demon!
-This is a story of a boy living his normal school life as a normal human should do, while mingling with his classmates who are normal mix of folklore creatures, species, and monsters. pretty simple, until someone made him join the occult, mystery, science, outdoor, star-gazing and stuff club called VIBIVALVUM 

How this would go:
-Thinking of "My monster secret" crossbred with "Oh, My Sweet Alien"

Comment:
-Definitely one of the fun stories i've made, and one of the longest i needed to build up

Title: Dragon's flame
Spoiler
Brief Description:
-A short Story about a dragon with eternal flame and a woman he vowed to protect

There exists a village who lived on an area where once every year, a frigid blizzard comes and stays for 5 months. Always it brought about many deaths

Legend has it that in earlier days, the blizzards only comes every 10 years and lost only for a month with almost no lost of life, because people would send young women as sacrifices to the dragons that live on top of the mountain. One villager girl was very intrigued by this tale.

As she grew up, she had enough of the deaths and decided to see if the legends were true.

She made it up the mountain, but to her dismay she only found an arrogant and mean guy. Saying she should just leave. At some point she notices that the man was actually the dragon she was looking for. But to her shock, he was the last of his kind.

Comment:
-This story was made in honor of Crossbreed Priscilla
-Also i thought of it when i saw the image a friend of mine showed me (hint: search Seath "Non-child-friendly-art")

Title: Black Sorcerer
Spoiler
Description:
-Dude is considered the most evil being in the world, due to his powerful dark power, in contrast he just wants to live peacefully.
-His main power is “chains of life”/“Life chain” where he can bound anyone to his bidding. Bounding someone means he can supply that person with power until they can stand on their own.
-He doesn’t like his power but he needed it at some point and now he regrets it.

How this would go:
-typical light vs dark reverse stuff for now

Comment:
-not much to say, had an idea and just wrote it down while watching people play DnD
-As time pass by, i slowly molded it into something, mainly huge thanks to Lance from that non-child-friendly game.

Title: Untitled story about step siblings and sci-fi stuff
Spoiler
Description:
-Story of two step siblings separated one day cause of an alien invasion. Time pass by, the girl now older, searches for her brother.

How this would go:
-Perspective mainly on the guy, after being rescued he now has new powers and stuff. But its the future, he ain't the only one with powers.
-Inspire by "irregular at magic high school"

Comment:
-I feel i can't do this one alone
-should i ever feel like it, i might do it

Title: Untitled story about angels killing god
Spoiler
Description:
-God made new creatures meant to cleanse mankind, and ended up literally cleaning mankind

How this would go:
-nothing yet

Comment:
-I don't have the needed data on my imagination archive for this yet

Title: Untitled story inspired by charlotte and carrie
Spoiler
Brief Description:
-A special team consist of a telepathic power seeker and a quirky lead detective guy with ability of matter manifestation, seeking on helping people who unlocks there hidden abilities.

How this would go:
-A polygamous relationship of "Carrie", "kekkai sensen", "Charlotte", "Another", and "bungou stray dogs"

Comment:
-Not yet ready to handle alone (= - =)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 08:08:43 PM by Albi »