April 07, 2020, 09:25:09 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Legos How-tos  (Read 3450 times)

Offline Suuper-san

• Professional Overthinker
  • We'll see.....
    • View Profile
Re: Legos How-tos
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2020, 06:40:37 PM »
Woah don't go jumping the gun with imagining 30% haha that's a huge amount lol
I would say my plan itself is maybe 10% complete, with less than 0.1% executed. I don't even have a way to measure completion or progress at all yet. I don't even actually have a planned output for the masterplan, like illustrations or manga or what, it's just a super method at this point.

I'll have to get back to you on a prediction for the millennial regime, but I'm imagining if you funneled your time 100% into regime work then you'd probably do more than 1 a month. I'm aiming at a 100 hour a month routine (I can dream can't I?), which means 6 minutes per sketch if you're doing 1 regime a month. Now most regimes possibly don't take that long per sketch, so basically whatever your individual sketch time is compared to your daily output will affect the rate. So maybe 3 a month is possible at a breakneck pace, for 20+ years lol. Man let that sink in.

For starters can you even imagine 1000 regime themes? You can break down a concept like 1000 animals and make it 1000 cats, 1000 dogs, 1000 hamsters etc but I don't quite feel that's how it's meant to work. It'll work of course, but strangely. Like, there ought to be shading regimes and perspective regimes, every sort of skill that there is in art, as a regime.

Don't forget writing regimes too. They'll be longer, possibly. Unless it's like 1000 prompts haha

I get the feeling we're vaguely walking on the edge of brilliance and stupidity at the same time.
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!