December 09, 2019, 03:46:32 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Need cure to my plamo addiction  (Read 187 times)

Offline cometsan

• no. https://cometsan.hateblo.jp/
    • View Profile
Need cure to my plamo addiction
« on: November 12, 2019, 12:38:11 AM »
i mean..i havent buy all those plamos...gundams but i am feeling the burning inside me already
and i need to maintain my goodchild image of not spending alot but i really want to rob the bank when the risk is zero and trade it for all the gunplas instead of..
repaying my family or something. just gotta be the dirty rich godfather...but instead of cigars it's gunplas.

and there's so many model, how the hell do people ...

well. it's like wine i guess. Oh all the terrible future we're gonna have... of gunpla gamblings and gunpla robberies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Vn9iYGcSM

Like lol, just breaking the standard. nothing special.

what are gunplas but melted, cut plastics anyway.
that's like uber violence compared to the sawing of trees.

and no one can handle the old stupid wooden arrt dolls thnks to this uber detailed gunpla.

no one appreciate simplicity anymore lol
aint no saint for that

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
Re: Need cure to my plamo addiction
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 07:32:41 PM »
I used to be like that with ronin warriors if your to young they were like the power Rangers but with armor and anime well more like guy sailor moons but anyway they had actiin figures and i had to have them all and in the 90s ebay and such wasn't like today so it cost time to find them and money but it was fun i hope you get your fill. Collectors note if you find them cheap buy two because one will find a way out.

Offline Hati

• Snakeman
  • Ssssnakes are ssssssnacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 06:21:53 PM »
I highly doubt that you need all those plamos right now.
Just go take it easy. If you really want them, then get a job and save up. You'll feel happier and proud of yourself.
Also, building a collection will take time. Expect several months or years.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 06:23:46 PM by Hati »

Offline Operative13

• Self-Proclaimed Writer and Anime Enthusiast
  • Writer of Caesarea
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 07:45:10 PM »
I'm a completionist, and as such I have a burning desire to get anything and everything if I have a fascination with something. However, I've learned over the years to curb my OCD when it comes to such things by realizing that trying to complete sets that will always have new models coming out every single goddamn year means I'll never be able to finish my collection even if I try.

Thus I try to put my money and effort into something I can reasonably complete and enjoy for the rest of my life. Anything that tries to pull more money out of my pocket with no end in sight just becomes tiresome after awhile. I'll just revert to the cheaper option of using the internet to get the viewing experience instead. That was the case when I played World of Tanks, buying whatever I could get my hands on until I quit. Now I just glance at Tanks.gg every now and then just to see what new monstrosities they've put in the past year, all without the pain and wasted time of grinding for something that just isn't worth my life.

My rant is done.
“To give of oneself is the noblest of all acts.”

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 04:55:20 PM »
Man to be honest I'd love to see your plamo collection. If I had the cash (and passion) I wish I had a shelf full of mech'models and stuff. It'd be practical to reference at least

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 10:50:46 AM »
I'm trying not to get started precisely because I have collector OCD for stuff haha

@lego for reference I'm still wondering whether to get those "manga" style male/female figurines, the ones with props and stuff haha it would probably be a great addition to a manga artists arsenal
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Offline cometsan

• no. https://cometsan.hateblo.jp/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 06:26:32 PM »
Oh hi guys!

sorry i havent been around to reply

Yeah, no i dont really want the plamos... just the shaeps and image ya no?
And no i dont want plamo collection
just getting the image or something... the form of it.... in image lel

i'm an animator after all

so yeah i only have like 6  gundam assault kingdom 85 mm types... and i think they need more joint elaboration/articulation.

Offline Hati

• Snakeman
  • Ssssnakes are ssssssnacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 04:19:20 PM »
What you can do is you can take your gundam apart and put wires in their legs and arms so they can move easier. I don't know much about animation but that's just my suggestion.