October 13, 2019, 11:14:58 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Looking for Writer! Colab!  (Read 98 times)

Offline RobinVie

• View Profile
Looking for Writer! Colab!
« on: October 06, 2019, 10:54:47 AM »
Hi there,

I'm looking for a writer for an undefined personal project. The idea is to start an idea from scratch so that both the writer and the artist (me) are properly invested in the project and work in tandem. Nevertheless if you already have your own idea, feel free to pitch it but.. it's also an unpaid job for me, so keep in mind that I will never take an idea unless it completely pulls me in.

At the moment I'm available to work 24/7 and I'll be for probably the next year as well, that's the reason I want to tackle this type of project now. I can pull a full chapter a week given time to adjust to the artstyle. Before I was working in game dev mostly.

My preference would be for a steampunk themed (kinda like last exile) battle shounen with focus on melee combat, that's what I wanted to make initially but juggling between art and writing proved to be harder than I thought (mostly because I saw myself reading through a lot of writing books to learn properly). But I'm open to ideas.

Although this is an unpaid job, I'm looking for someone that at least studied his form of art (writing in this case), I'm not asking for a diploma, I'm just asking for some basic knowledge (for example if you have to ask what tempo in manga means, don't even bother otherwise I'd write it myself instead of looking for a teammate).

I know some people ask me about my artstyle, but I think that question is irrelevant, any artist with good fundamentals can adapt to any artstyle. I'd prefer to adapt the artstyle to the story than to do it the other way around which would make no sense imo.

For references about my art google search "robinvieart". I don't believe I'm allowed to post links yet unfortunately.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my post! ;D