October 18, 2019, 06:18:07 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hello from cgili  (Read 87 times)

Offline cgili

• View Profile
Hello from cgili
« on: September 27, 2019, 11:40:26 PM »
Hello,

My user name is cgili, I'm sorta hacker/computer nerd, that during the last 20+ years have gathered some experience and intel...

I'm starting to work over a book that I want to release later as a Manga or Anime.

The title of THE BOOK will, for IP reasons, kept secret, however, the Domain is already buyed.

The plot will evolve over the Fate of human kind, no matter what humans would come up with, even time travel, there are some things that can't be changed, and most importantly, shouldn't be changed.

Having investigated a lot in the dark deeps, and learning from second hands over some secrets of "some organizations", I will try to put what I've learned, hidden inside the words of ficticional character histories. Some "actual true facts" that nobody seems to understand, some actual "true lies" you need to recognize, and some "noise" I need to make to hide them.

You guys don't seem realize some things, even when you see the news on TV every day (if you are not lazy enought to skip them). I don't know whether you can't connect the dots, you just don't want to, or simply, you are not inspired to...

What may I say that would change OUR future is "way too little", since it has already been defined "by ourselves", even if some changes can be made, by knowing or deducing the meaning of what's hidden inside the text, that will only be a drop inside an ocean so big that it's timeless, so, for those who trully want to open their eyes, or listen, I just can say that understanding may give you some freedom somehow, but at the end... I guess... we can only enjoy the ride...

Also, I MUST SAY that you won't find any preconceptions or lies like: true or false, justice, black or white, religious BS, goverment filters, and much much more, because I want to present a dark RECOPILATION of informations, one that actually is more realistic and insightful, and that my true intentions in writing this book will remain UNTOLD.

I'll try to post as often as possible about the status of the work, and I'll try to answer you if you have any questions.

I think this book may take at least 6 to 8 whole months before it's first version, and afterwards, I would love to have the cooperation of some graphical artist or artists to finish details. Ah!... and Yes!... There WILL BE FULL NDA AND IP PARTICIPATION AGREEMENTS FIRST!!!... FOR BOTH SIDES!!!...

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from cgili
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 06:18:17 PM »
Well, first of all, welcome to MangaRaiders. We're all happy to see you're enthusiastic. If you've got the tongue of a true conspiracy theorist from the sounds of things. Remember to have some fun while you're here though! We're a light hearted community intent on spreading the joy of creativity first and foremost.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from cgili
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 09:46:00 AM »
welcome to the forum
hope the book goes well :)
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!