March 29, 2024, 03:16:27 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Tantei 10  (Read 8738 times)

Offline BlackManga

• View Profile
Re: Tantei 10
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2019, 11:00:56 AM »
Spoiler
Here is chapter 3

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 02:21:22 PM by BlackManga »

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2019, 07:46:59 AM »
Really cool manga you've got going on Black! I need to come back when I have more time to make story comments, but from an artistic perspective, you're really managing to do a lot with a little in terms of complexity! There isn't a huge level of detail, but it's clear what's going on!

(On a side note, may I suggest using our spoiler tag system? You can generate some by using the "Sp" button when posting. They will help condense each page of the topic and keep scrolling easy for people (especially for those of us on a phone, haha))

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline BlackManga

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2019, 02:22:32 PM »
Really cool manga you've got going on Black! I need to come back when I have more time to make story comments, but from an artistic perspective, you're really managing to do a lot with a little in terms of complexity! There isn't a huge level of detail, but it's clear what's going on!

(On a side note, may I suggest using our spoiler tag system? You can generate some by using the "Sp" button when posting. They will help condense each page of the topic and keep scrolling easy for people (especially for those of us on a phone, haha))

Thanks! It means a lot! And thanks for explaining the spoiler tag system. Using it makse it easier to navigate.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2020, 01:17:09 PM »
Damn I could almost swear I'd already commented on this. Super late to the party but I really liked the chapters. I love action like this in shounen. It's always been shounen at its' best when there's some good balance between battle physics and super powers. Naruto at its best moment is a shining example of that and basically Hunter X Hunter every time.

Good stuff. Hope you're still working on this (if you're around)