March 29, 2024, 01:05:48 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hi. Teach me how to sell my drawing/manga/anime/simulation to support me fam shi  (Read 3554 times)

Offline cometsan

• no. https://cometsan.hateblo.jp/
    • View Profile
To support my family and my ship and myself

What do i do?
I like making drawing...manga...anime...game/simulation

But i dont know how to make it sell lol

Help
I have so much stuff i d like to make and sell

But i dk how to manage or tidy them up to make it sellable lel or what sells lel

Should i do original to avoid copyright police haha
How do originals sell

Offline Slammer

• : )
    • View Profile
I've had this discussion with a few professional artists semi-recently. At the end of the day it comes down to your portfolio. First you need to decide what you want to do? Your Portfolio should only be your best 5-7 pieces, dont make them scroll through dozens of pages to find your gems because they'll just close the page.

Illustration? Great, make some good work and put it out there. Get involved in local markets, or contact magazines, publishers (book covers) etc. Listen to the 1FW podcast if you're interested in the illustration side, https://www.youtube.com/user/Bugmeyer .

Concept? Great, find a couple of studios you want to work for and look at their artists. Tailer your work to the type of work the studio would look for. Ie, Naughty Dog arent going to want someone who only draws manga.

You get the gist. Find who you want to work for, tailer a portfolio around it and make sure your work is good.

I looked through your website and and i couldnt find your work. Bad thing, fix that.