September 18, 2019, 03:17:37 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Artist Looking for web manga writer  (Read 658 times)

Offline Kypp

• making art for soup
    • View Profile
Artist Looking for web manga writer
« on: May 16, 2019, 08:50:25 PM »
I hate calling myself an artist, but everyone insists on it. I have spent alot of time lately working on my more realistic art skills and now find myself wanting to get back to my roots. I've always had a dream of being a manga artist, now with a family and full time job I doubt I can attend to any grueling all-nighters to make a deadline. I can however definitely find time for a good web manga. easily do 2 or 3 posts a week. But thats prolly all I could honestly handle. My web and social media skillz are abysmal so I would really need someone to hand me a storyline and I hand them art and they would kind of have to handle the rest. Here's a link to my drive of my latest batch of work. Most of it is me trying new things and not really the style I would use for a manga, but it should give anyone a good idea of my skill level. Looking forward to any response.

As for story I really love shonen and fantasy, only problem being I have a hard time drawing buildings and stuff that I don't have a good reference for, so don't ask me to design some whimsical elven fortress from the ether. something modern day will be easy enough to google good background reference for.

*Link removed*
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:54:20 PM by Coryn »

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Artist Looking for web manga writer
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 01:55:28 PM »
Sorry man, but I had to remove your link. We only allow links after you've made 25 posts. Please introduce yourself in the welcome center and look around the site! We have plenty to offer while you build up your post count!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Baruden

• Blackens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 11:58:35 AM »
Hey man,

it would be nice if you can upload you're drawings/art on this post!   :thumbsup:

Offline MilanTheAuthor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 01:50:53 PM »
i sent you a PM

Offline Goowson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 01:44:23 AM »
Hi There

I'm studying an associate degree in creative writing at Southern Cross University in Australia.

I have ant least three stories in mind that i would like drawn to life. all of which lie in the supernatural/action genre's.

If you want a bit of info on any of my ideas, hit me up :)

Ben