June 26, 2019, 04:29:09 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Digibro Vs Destiny Debate  (Read 268 times)

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
Digibro Vs Destiny Debate
« on: April 03, 2019, 04:11:16 PM »
I am barely familiar with digibro. I first saw a video of his like three weeks ago. Then I see him debating on “good points” within a debate and why proving a point is not important. This is some epic fail stuff. Because everyone knows what is true apparently.

What’s even funnier, people see him as a creditable source of info.

https://youtu.be/utDoE_DT1XA

This is just poison.

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
Re: Digibro Vs Destiny Debate
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 10:31:51 PM »
Used to watch Digi, his anime reviews are nice. Didn't watch the whole thing. I guess Digi mean that its not your good points that win the debate, its what type of audience, and so it's not important.

In debates, you supposed to stay cordial and focused, the moment someone starts hurling insults the debate is over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkuCKvpq_7Y

Try to not take it seriously

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
  • Topo Gigio
    • View Profile
Re: Digibro Vs Destiny Debate
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 09:13:10 AM »
I could only watch 10 minutes of that, I don't like Destiny but Digi gets annoying quickly in debates. I don't like how he states his opinions in this regard.

In 2016/17 I though Digi's vlog channel Digibro After Dark was the best thing on YouTube. It really felt like watching someone's life, even if you didn't like the guy you understood him because of how much he laid out. He brought up a ton of great points that I still keep with me, and had classics like Laying Around Watching Non Non Biyori Until I Like It, K-On! - A Loving Thesis, and the pretentious videos where he explains song by song his Rap albums. He said something about buying into people's narratives, and you really got into his narrative. The video Why Digibro Is After Dark (and the sequel) is one of my favorite things on YouTube. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb3AVyp1t1E

But he lost me when he moved out and got a girlfriend. His failed daily podcast last year was the last thing I liked from him. He's been saying and doing a lot of stupid things in the last while, and I think it's been a long time since he made a good main channel video. He lost me big time but I'll remember him for those classic vlogs.