September 21, 2019, 09:12:43 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Welcome myself Zigoro. Law and Business student. Also self-acclaimed pro.  (Read 759 times)

Offline Zigoro

• View Profile
Hello guys, i'm Zak. Currently exchange student in Turkey from Denmark. I am a law and business student doing a double major, but i still can't help but do so many activities. Including  soccer coaching, working at a sports agency and last but no least writing. I really love writing as well as analyzing books, comics, manga, movies, shows, anime, you name it. From being a heavy critic myself online i learned alot about how to stand out with story telling, but i have yet to be a real pro.

My two titles ReBearth and Pages Of Jaid are both entirely unknown to the world, but i think it's time i look for some hardcore critics to mess me up badly. I am looking for collective criticism on my two ongoing stories and potential interested and talented, passionate partners to put these works to life.

If by any chance my story titles hooked you can dm me or comment below.

Looking foward to working with y'll and thanks for having me.

And yes, the character appearing in my dp is one of the main characters of one of my stories (Pages Of Jaid actually). Drawn by my very talented little sister who's only 12 years of age. Believe or Not.

My favourite stories in Manga and Anime are Steins Gate, Death Note and The Promised Neverland. I also like  Made In Abyss, Code Geass, Attack On Titan, Psycho Pass, Dr. Stone, Re:Creators, Shinsekai Yori, Zankyou No Terror, Monster, Berserk and Vinland Saga. And much more obviously....

Also most of my writing is inspired from these type of stories alongside live shows such as Money Heist, Shakespeare and Stranger Things, added on to many books.

Excuse me for my long intro.

Sincerely Zigooro
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 04:29:05 PM by Zigoro »

Offline Rustee

• View Profile
I am watching The Promised Neverland, its so good!  Can't wait to see your work!
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Welcome to MR! We have writers and critics of all skill levels, so hopefully you'll find what you are looking for. We always encourage people to give first and receive second though. No free lunches here, so to speak.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Action Animation

• Towards the dream we share.
    • View Profile
"but i think it's time i look for some hardcore critics to mess me up badly. I am looking for collective criticism on my two ongoing stories and potential interested and talented, passionate partners to put these works to life. "

you have my full attention ^^

I too seek such careful analysis on my own story's

if you want me to give a in depth review of your work, all I ask is where would you like me to send it?^^
-Action

Offline Zigoro

• View Profile
Action Animation, MR Science Director thank you so much for taking the trouble as to reviewing my story. If you can review in here I'll be happy, the format I have written it in is a play. So conveying my messages to the readers won't be that good. My story does start off in a utopian apocalypse like setting with lots of mystery and also new terminology making the prologue that much more confusing. But I'll send it in nevertheless so tell me what you understood from it, if there is anything you speculated and also if the story has a good way of introducing it's characters, conflicts, world building etc....
I have decided to upload the prologue of ReBEarth rather than pages of jaid as I have yet to recieve any reviews on this new story as of yet.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 02:34:18 AM by Zigoro »

Offline Action Animation

• Towards the dream we share.
    • View Profile
Action Animation, MR Science Director thank you so much for taking the trouble as to reviewing my story. If you can review in here I'll be happy, the format I have written it in is a play. So conveying my messages to the readers won't be that good. My story does start off in a utopian apocalypse like setting with lots of mystery and also new terminology making the prologue that much more confusing. But I'll send it in nevertheless so tell me what you understood from it, if there is anything you speculated and also if the story has a good way of introducing it's characters, conflicts, world building etc....
I have decided to upload the prologue of ReBEarth rather than pages of jaid as I have yet to recieve any reviews on this new story as of yet.

sure if you want me to review it here go ahead and post the story ^^

no worrys so is mine, a mixture of novel and notes to explain what we like out artist to draw^^

sure of course ^^ ill write out notes through the story^^

any story you want reviewed either post here or invite me on drive^^
-Action