February 21, 2019, 07:01:27 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Looking for artist can negotiate payment  (Read 94 times)

Offline Fyorte

• View Profile
Looking for artist can negotiate payment
« on: February 05, 2019, 12:37:44 AM »
I am looking to work with a manga artist who would be willing to work with me on payment. You will be paid but I would like to discuss payments. And if you are interested in adding an exchange to your money payment I would also be willing to help you write your manga story or even make plush toys of your characters.
I was able to be published before and I am very confident in my creative capabilities. If given a chance I can show amazing work. I have many stories I want to make a manga, but I am happy to let the artist choose which they would have the most fun making or the easiest time making. I write a lot of super power, fantasy, shounen like with fight scenes. So if you can draw things like that, that would be great. I am willing to share my writing with you upon request. And I would also like to see your art work.
Feel free to message me. I prefer email or fb messenger but I will check my inbox here as well just in case.
email: thecraftergoddessmia at yahoo
Fb: Mia Drosselmeyer

Offline LR_VisualStudio

• View Profile
Re: Looking for artist can negotiate payment
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 08:06:47 AM »
PM Sent :)

Check your inbox!

Cheers!!

Offline Fyorte

• View Profile
Re: Looking for artist can negotiate payment