March 29, 2024, 02:39:09 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Want to PAY artist AND some exchange  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Fyorte

• View Profile
Want to PAY artist AND some exchange
« on: February 02, 2019, 01:37:19 PM »
I have been looking for an artist for manga making for a real long time. I originally wanted a partnership but the people I worked with keep disappearing. Not that most don’t have valid reasoning to have to stop the project, but I really need someone to stick with this. I prefer a partnership. So if you are interested in a partnership please message me. However, if you’re interested in getting some money out of it then I would like to discuss with you what I can afford and negotiate in messages. I also offer up an exchange. WHILE I pay you to draw my manga, I will ALSO help write a manga that you want to work on as well. Obviously you don’t have to pay me. I have been published and I am confident in my creative mind. I believe I come up with things that are fun and entertaining and that I believe people would love. You are free to read things I have wrote. I love character. I’m pretty good at keeping characters consistent but not flat or too much of a trope. I focus a lot on character interaction/dialogue, world building and progressing the story.
If you can send me samples of your art that would be great. Tell me a bit about yourself as I will also tell you about me and my ambition in making manga. Please be comfortable with drawing magic, fight scenes, fantasy scenery.
Trying to keep up with messages here is kind of difficult for me. I WILL check my pm anyway just in case. But I prefer if you either email me or fb messenger. Those are my constant online communications. Btw, I live in Sacramento so that’s a plus if you do too. But far from required.
Message me at: “the crafter goddess mia at yahoo” or for fb: Mia Drosselmeyer. Pic is currently Danny Phantom.
I hope to hear from you. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 01:48:14 PM by Fyorte »

Offline LR_VisualStudio

• View Profile
Re: Want to PAY artist AND some exchange
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 08:06:18 AM »
Hello :)

Sent a PM, check your inbox. I'm willing to negotiate :)

Cheers!

https : // www.artstation.com / lr_visualstudio

ronald(.)orrego(.)leon(@)gmail(.)com

Offline Fyorte

• View Profile
Re: Want to PAY artist AND some exchange
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 11:04:14 PM »
I have found an artist!