July 22, 2019, 09:37:44 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Fun group project  (Read 426 times)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
Fun group project
« on: January 22, 2019, 12:10:44 AM »
I thought up a horror story and would like a partner to bounce ideas off of and to contribute to the story (before this is moved its not just requesting a partner or patners but my thoughts on the ideas as i am currently working on my combat story. Ps to this part i will do the art or both parties can also contriibute in the art department if your not comfortable with you skills then storyboard d will help to but any way her goes the stories breakdown.

A strange phenomenon causes people to go blind and theae people claim to hear and feel strange things. Ome day they get their sight back only to watch as the sun dissapear. Riots and chaos ensues, the darkness slowly drives them mad. The only ones immune to the effects are those who had went blind. As the maddness starts to subside strange things begin to lurk in the shadows filling the still nigjt with the ominous screams of victims and unkown creatures. Thats all i got that i think is permanent i will post more or maybe write a mock chapter soon. Thanks and stay tuned😁

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
Re: Fun group project
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 02:42:34 AM »
Reminds me of The Sun Vanished creepypasta

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
Re: Fun group project
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 12:23:10 AM »
Yea i watched a few and thought if it was a movie promo stunt but said to hell with it i want to do something like this without ripping it of. The concept is plausible in actual life minus the monsters so i thought what if the monsters was a side effect to the mass delerium and came up with the blind thing to counter act it and to leave the readers quessing if the monsters are real or just these crazy people imagining things.

But yea apart of that and i guess birdbox which i haven't watched yet but plan on watching and reading. Im having trouble with the direction will it be a hide and seek like story or a survival battle story. I have ideas for both for instance the survival battle would be something like the ones who went blind are gidted with a new sense and can combat the monsters or the hide and seek they run the whole story and bring all the fear to the fore front. Any suggestions would help