April 17, 2024, 11:49:34 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: MN_Seahawk25 here to welcome myself to the group!  (Read 3943 times)

Offline MN_Seahawk25

• View Profile
MN_Seahawk25 here to welcome myself to the group!
« on: January 21, 2019, 08:34:07 PM »
Hey my fellow Manga/Anime lovers! I'm MN_Seahawk25 or you can just call me Fred lol. I been into Anime since I was child and discovered Pokemon when I was about 6! Favorite Pokemon btw are Machamp, Voltorb, Kingler lol. I am here because I have a brand new Manga I been working on 13 years! It's called "Energy/MAXED"! And I wanted to share it with everyone here slowly we are still in development we still got a year until it will be released BUT in the mean time I wanted to find places where I can support other underdog writers/artists and hopefully learn a thing or two! I'm really chill I am really nice my top animes are Berserk, DBZ & Rurouni Kenshin. So yeah I'm excited to see what everyone has to offer here! Btw if you wanted you can check out my page on Facebook "MEGA MEGA Productions" where we are really promoting Energy/MAXED but we also have simular goals as this place with helping other underdogs! Thank you for the opportunity to join such a fantastic group!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: MN_Seahawk25 here to welcome myself to the group!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 11:47:16 PM »
Welcome to MR! As you say, we are all here to learn from one another. Please share what you know when it will help.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline MN_Seahawk25

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 12:20:06 AM »
Welcome to MR! As you say, we are all here to learn from one another. Please share what you know when it will help.

Thank you Coryn! I really want to be a active member of your guys society and will support the heck out of everyone here! Like I said my books quite a bit aways still so I wanna build strong relationships within the community in the mean time 🙂

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 03:53:42 AM »
Exciting seeing people working on their projects. From the art on your facebook looks like a martial arts story. What's it about?

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 05:24:52 AM »
wow 13 years on a project! that's longer than I've been drawing manga XD
welcome to MangaRaiders, looking forward to seeing you around and seeing your project develop :)
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline MN_Seahawk25

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 12:21:41 PM »
Exciting seeing people working on their projects. From the art on your facebook looks like a martial arts story. What's it about?

THANK YOU GUYS and thank you for checking out my page! It's brand new just started the page yesterday but we have LOADS of art I'm going to be uploading EVERYDAY until release!

The story follows a boy named Shano, a child who was born with incredible amounts of "Potential Energy" and this is strange because no one has ever been born with it already because the only way to obtain you Potential Energy is by reaching your body's physical human potential limits thus then the God's will unlock you Potential Energy unlocking third unique special power and the ability to use their energy to multiple their physical abilities. Shano, Hehaka, Scarlett, Kendrick, Kenny, Missy and more all seek to be the greatest fighters they can be and hopefully achieve a state known as Energy Maxed! A state that has not been obtained in YEARS! As they run into some iconic villain's such as Draco, Chris Richers, Si'Ax, Co-Op, Lucifer and the incredible feared and powerful Killroy! Watch as we witness Shano and freinds grow from young fighters into strong individual adult warriors in a story full of action, drama, love, comedy, death and power. It's a series you will not want to miss!

Yep 13 years of development 120+ well designed and Unique characters, a vast world greatly detailed and a story that I have put my blood, sweat and tears into that I have hopefully made 100% plot hole proof! I want nothing more then to drop this series I extremely excited and so ready to see my book come to life! Again I thank you guys already I seriously feel at home here on this page!

Offline Rustee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 01:41:49 PM »
Looking forward to seeing your project!  Must be exciting to finally show after 13 years!
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius

Offline MN_Seahawk25

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 03:02:11 PM »
Looking forward to seeing your project!  Must be exciting to finally show after 13 years!

Extremely exciting! I'm glad I kept in the dark about it this whole time and been so persistent on it because in my eyes it's been perfected 😁.

So how about you guys?! What do you all do??? Art, write, read?! Let me know 😃

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 08:22:59 PM »
Nice to meet you, Seahawk. Welcome to MR!
Messatsu...

Offline MN_Seahawk25

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 09:10:43 PM »
Nice to meet you, Seahawk. Welcome to MR!

Thank you Coach Fro 😁 I appreciate it!