August 23, 2019, 12:32:42 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: A little Rustee: Drawing Gallery  (Read 2813 times)

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
Re: A little Rustee: Drawing Gallery
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2019, 09:51:47 AM »
nice fullbody sketch and copying. that's a great mix between tracing and copying as you learn how to use guidelines, and you know when you start that your guidelines are good because you traced them. That's sort of what I was talking about in a previous comment of mine. glad to see it worked out.

But at the same time I kinda like how her head is a little bigger and that may be a new discovery of my personal drawing skills.
I would be very careful about calling a drawing "habit" as a "style". It might certainly be the case, but it could very easily not be. some artists hide behind bad art with the "it's my style" excuse. Just watch out for that and you'll be fine. Knowing the difference between badly proportioned art and stylized art is generally, if you can actually draw in another style, or realistically, but chose to not to, not that you can only draw that style. hope that makes sense. But I'm happy that you like how it's turning out :)

And also, glad that you can see the flaws, it'll help you improve :P

good to see you making progress!!
if you do draw 2 characters together you'll be doing better than me already haha I never draw that :P
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Offline Rustee

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2019, 10:58:14 AM »
I really like your art Suuper-san!  Especially how you draw eyes! Thank you for all your suggestions too, I take all tips and pointers from all you guys, I felt like it has helped me greatly.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius

Offline suuper-san

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2019, 10:48:00 AM »
well I wouldn't be at the level I am without the help and tips I've received over the years. It's much better (and fun) than trying to do it alone.
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness

Offline Rustee

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2019, 12:21:44 PM »
Attempts at drawing 2 figures and poses.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 12:47:13 PM by Rustee »

Offline suuper-san

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2019, 04:23:52 AM »
lovely. well done for not trying to hide the hands, although try your best to draw them in even if you think you won't do a good job. Sometimes I try and draw the hand pose I want to the side of my drawing to practice it before I draw it in my actual sketch. that can help build confidence.

the faces and hair are great.
keep it up :)

Offline Rustee

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2019, 11:50:40 AM »
I'm pretty happy with the hair, but yeah..... I need to work on hands, I have them position where I want them, but putting in the detail has been a nightmare