September 23, 2019, 05:02:33 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Sorcery-Type Manga Idea  (Read 495 times)

Offline SavageLords91

• View Profile
Sorcery-Type Manga Idea
« on: January 04, 2019, 04:38:37 AM »
Hey guys, I haven't thought of a title for this idea yet but would love input on what I could name it as well as what you think of the idea.  I, also, am not looking to claim this idea for my own and am willing to pass it to someone who can actually make use of the idea.  All I ask is possibly to be able to assist in the making of this Manga if someone finds it interesting enough to take on and turn into something great.

A young boy is given visions and dreams of a war that took place but is unsure what it means.  The visions and dreams do not become frequent until he becomes a young adult.  After spending long hours researching what he believes is a past life he comes up empty but starts to notice things in his visions coming to fruition in his everyday life.  He soon realizes that these visions are of the future and as he becomes more aware of the danger that is approaching the more brutal the visions.

It becomes too much for him to handle and he tries to avoid it all and instead attempts to focus on his schoolwork at his university.  However, there is something not quite right with the timeline as it progresses and the young man starts to notice a strange reverse in modern day technology.  During this confusion,  he sees wandering eyes all around him peering in his direction.  People who approach him begin to say strange things as well and the shadows of random people begin to disappear.

A strange dramatic increase in deaths catch the young mans attention and he recognizes some of the people as those without shadows.  Though, the days, months, and years seem to move forward; People’s way of life seem to revert back in history.  The world is ‘downgraded’ until even electricity is no longer existent.  The young man seems to be the only one aware of what is happening.  The Earth’s past and its future have been turned around in a way that is also affecting the minds of everyone, excluding himself, and he realizes that if it continues they will soon be nothing more than a world of mindless cave dwellers.

Believing that he has been left to suffer the agony of seeing the rest of the world revert back to its primitive state he takes off but is stopped by a stranger who asks him for a ride.  Surprisingly, this man reveals to him that the world is in danger by a sorcerer and adds that the young man is a descendent of an equally powerful sorcerer making him the chosen one to save the Earth.  After the stranger leaves the young man notices something in the back seat.  It is a revolver.  He attempts to return the weapon but when he steps out of his vehicle the man is gone.

Just then, the weapon erupts in a powerful energy burst that shocks the young man and brings about visions of a great medieval warlock that protected the Earth from evil but who died in the end.  However, his spirit was transferred into the crystal atop his staff and was, later on, removed and fitted on to the revolver awaiting for the day that the spirit would need reawakening but only reawakening to the touch of a descendent of that same Warlock.  After the flashes are over, the young man is suddenly given the appearance of an outlaw with his gun in its holster.  However, that young man is not aware of these changes for his body is now controlled by the Warlock.

The young man regains control of his body when the Warlock decides to rest but until he learns to become one with his ancestor they will not be able to coexist.  This causes many struggles including situations in which the warlock is needed but is unknown to the young man on how to awaken him.  The battle for the Earth’s future is at hand and if this young man can not awaken what is truly inside of him and connect with his ancestor the world will cease to exist.

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
Re: Sorcery-Type Manga Idea
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 07:28:14 AM »
At first, I was not sure where this is going. When it gets to the gun-wielding sorcerer in primitive lands can't help but think about the dark tower. Dark tower meets Yugioh, Which is not a criticism, it's just what I was thinking while reading it. It can be a cool story.

Offline SavageLords91

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 01:51:51 PM »
Yea I apologize for that confusion.  For some reason, it's really hard for me to write a summary because there is soo much involved in my ideas that I tend to go on and on about one part of the idea before getting to the point XD

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 02:43:52 PM »
It's not confusing. I got what going on clearly. Just didn't know where it's going at first. Maybe the mystery build up is part of the story.

Offline SavageLords91

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 03:27:52 PM »
Well if this idea gets enough hits I would love for someone to be able to turn it into an actual manga. That would be awesome.

Offline SavageLords91

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 06:29:54 PM »
This can be deleted.