March 24, 2019, 09:08:49 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: A group challenge  (Read 191 times)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
A group challenge
« on: November 30, 2018, 06:37:25 PM »
Ok i dont know where to put this but here goes. The month of December is a busy one but we all write a chapter the first person (we will decide the order if anyone else joins) will decide the theme and the second continue and so on so on. Till we have a manga raiders story.

I come here everyday but dont post everyday, but i think it will help those who struggle with writing and structure this could also include a drawing workshop like challenge where the artist draw it out. This way we all can be in on it and get some practice i think it will also show artists their flaws or help them find their own style and define it.

It will start once we see if anyone is interested. Thank you for reading and i hope we have fun.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: A group challenge
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 06:58:28 PM »
I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one. December is going to be a tremendously busy time for my writing, since I have one collab, one personal project, and a season's worth of YouTube script to write.