June 20, 2019, 04:54:09 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Jailbreaking  (Read 407 times)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
Jailbreaking
« on: November 29, 2018, 12:02:40 AM »
Does anyone have a jailbroken ps4 because i want to know should i buy another and do it. The reason is i want to mod gta 5 and dark souls3 and of course fallout 4. Speaking of fallout has anyone played the online one is so i know to get it i use the Internet from my phone which does good for cod bo3 i plan on decking out my pc and gaming set up at tax time meaning more online play. Last thing lego if your watching what is that game you stream on youtube it reminds me of dark souls it looks good but i keep forgetting the name.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Jailbreaking
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 03:56:34 PM »
I just got caught stalking random posts lel.

That game is For Honor. It's fun - and painful. I've got it on Uplay for free but I think it's on Steam too if I'm not mistaken. Ubisoft so yeah not quite sure.

As for jailbreaking - I didn't even know that could work on something like a ps4. I didn't even know you could use mods on consoles.

Fallout I hear is a terrible mess according to all reviews so you've just gotta see.

COD seems to be a fun jam, but I'm not touching that.

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
Re: Jailbreaking
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 04:41:02 PM »
Yea they have a jailbreak for 5.05 but not 5.55 and the new 6.02 which im waiting for. I know alot of people use it for free games but i like single player games due to the fact they dont force you to play online. I will check that out i dont play call of duty as much as i usually do but just saying my phones hotspot can play it with no lag.