June 24, 2019, 11:23:23 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: A mortal kombat like story  (Read 517 times)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
A mortal kombat like story
« on: November 18, 2018, 04:16:14 PM »
There are more realms than heaven hell and our realm. The gods looked over all worlds and loved the mortal beings finding them interesting and the king of gods loved the mortal realm (our realm) and showed them favor which angered one such god to state that he has neglected his own children and people so he fought with the king and lost and banished to the void where nothing but fire and pain resides along with the kings brother who may never leave. The son soons stake out a kingdom of his soul promising to take all worlds.

The gods seeing this wished to keep all realms safe from his hands but made a oath to never interfere with mortal affairs directly so they decided to train them to protect themselves by giving each tribe one blessed with the gods blood and created a tournament between realms granting the winner a wish of their own nut it also holds a curse the winner would have immortality until they lose the title of champions. These people were the gaurdians of their realms.

Thats the back story of the world and the main character is the son of the usurper and the kings daughter who was kidnapped after the 40th tournament at first as a bargain chip but he fell in love with her and she got pregnant. Seeing  her husband for what he was she tasked her loyal servent to hide her unborn child from him so the servent traveled to our realm and cast the child into a human woman to hide him from the king. Our hero or anti hero must first find where he belongs and fight for his twin brother who was corrupted by him in the womb and is under the control of the dark lord leading him to the tournament.

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
Re: A mortal kombat like story
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 11:12:23 PM »
Yea sounds a lot like mortal kombat. Whats the tournament?

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 02:44:15 AM »
he fell in love with her and she got pregnant
that escalated quickly :P

sounds like a cool idea. Is this a story you're writing or what?
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 01:10:25 PM »
Yea i keep saying i need a story to put bit i have been to scared that it will suck since i still have trouble formatting the story right , but a sheer battle story with hints of a story should help me break the grip fear has on me. Im looking at it as a one shot like thing. On another note i would like some of the characters to appear in other stories.

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 02:25:58 AM »
Part 1 jacks story
This a basic rough draft of what im calling oneshot character stories leading to the tournament i will post full story later of jack the serial killer

Spoiler
jack was a very timid boy who grew up in a coal mining town with an abusive father who beat him daily, claiming its gods work he is doing. On jacks fourteenth birthday he heard a voice that shock his being and scared him.
That night the voice warned him that his father was coming to do gods work which scared him more and he gave in to the voice and killed his father starting his deranged killing spree for seven years before being caught. Two years in prison the voice returns telling him of a tournament that granted the winner a special prize.