November 14, 2018, 01:39:03 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Blood Junkies Cover Art  (Read 176 times)

Offline Hammilton

• View Profile
Blood Junkies Cover Art
« on: October 23, 2018, 06:40:58 AM »
This is the cover art (minus Trade dress) for issue one of my comic / manga coming out next month.  Pencils by Gus Mauk, Inks by me and colors by Jose Antonio Lopez (who really did an amazing job).  I started this book years ago when I first joined this group and it's taken a lot of time but it's finally getting completed.  If anyone wants a copy you can pre-order now and save 10% and also I'm gonna be giving away some inked pieces from my portfolio and some prints of this cover art will be made and sold.

Offline OviumNoir

• Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.
    • View Profile
Re: Blood Junkies Cover Art
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 09:46:58 AM »
Very nice. The reds and purples work well with each other despite you using complimentary colours on the red(hair) and green (coat). The form on top I love. keep this up
When you TALK, you are only repeating what you already know - but if you LISTEN, you may learn something new.

Offline Hammilton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 10:43:10 AM »
Yeah Jose did an incredible job with the colors!  I'm giving away an 11x17 print to one randomly selected person who pre-orders a copy before tomorrow night as part of a promotion I'm doing during a Facebook comic auction.  The digital copy is 99 cents and the physical copy is I think 5.34 + shipping during this time.  If you're interested they're available at hamcomix.bigcartel.com

Offline Hammilton

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 10:44:40 AM »
Og I forgot, this is the Virgin cover art, he made some changes to enhance the light around her.

nh4 compound

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 04:49:20 PM »
The edited version really gives off a nice glow, just as planned. I hope sales go well. I'd chip in, but I'm trying to save up enough for my own personal stuff as well. Hopefully time off from school and working full time will help me with that.