August 20, 2019, 03:19:14 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Suuper's Tip Diary  (Read 3647 times)

Online suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
Re: Suuper's Tip Diary
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2019, 08:15:41 AM »
@echo yes it's mostly on guidelines that I found myself using it. it's hard to have a slanted drawing when your guidelines are straight, so that's the best time to catch them before you waste your time :P

@lego You'd be surprised how many years went by before I noticed you could do it haha. I may or may not have a tip-book haha. trouble is after the first iteration I realised how little I actually knew about any of the topics I wanted to have tips on, so I sort of put it on the back burner and I add to it and update it infrequently. it will be finished one day XD

and yes, slanting bodies and faces are the enemy.
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Online suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
Re: Suuper's Tip Diary
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 11:43:47 AM »
Just made this, if anyone fancies using it then go ahead.
x16 pages for thumbnailing for a manga, single page and double spread versions. margins for writing things (although it's a thumbnail  - just write on the page XD)
The resolution is low-ish, because it's only meant to be for thumbnailing. you can resize it yourself if you want it higher, for like writing speech or extra details.

Page proportions should be for A4/A5\A6, but the size obviously isnt.

click to enlarge because I dont like my posts taking up space :P

Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!