December 13, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: I’m back~  (Read 243 times)

Offline Zerottie

• View Profile
I’m back~
« on: September 16, 2018, 10:37:25 AM »
Hello and Happy Sunday everyone!

So I realized I haven’t posted in ages and I’ve fought on and off with art block and stylistic changes since my last posts on here. So I’m just going to post a couple of my works in no particular order of age and I hope you enjoy !

https://imgur.com/gallery/xLKVmty

Apologies for using the imgur link instead of posting the pic. I seem to have forgotten how to post just the picture

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: I’m back~
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 07:46:01 AM »
Welcome back Zerottie!

To post an image directly, you need to get the images direct link (the one that ends in '.jpg' or whatever file type it is), post it into the reply box, and then put some image tags around it (which you can generate using the little mona lisa icon above the smilies)

I hope to see you posting a lot more work!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline MahluaandEggnog

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: I’m back~
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 03:49:45 PM »
Definitely second the advice Coryn gives there. Some of us don't like suspicious links even when we recognize the site they come from. The internet be a spooky and virus-ridden place sometime :ninja:

Oooh, neko girls and swimsuit models? Might I interest you in the pink link in my signature to one sister-forum specifically for all things ecchi and lewd? I'm sure we'd be happy to have more members. It's probably crumbled to dust since I disappeared, lol.