November 15, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Ello, My Name is Keizenki  (Read 623 times)

Offline Keizenki

• View Profile
Ello, My Name is Keizenki
« on: September 06, 2018, 06:39:46 AM »
Hummm, I never know what to put in these sorts of things, to be frank. Mm, I guess I will start with that I can't draw - anymore. Why? Because I lose my hands I guess? I pretty much suffer from carpal tunnel and I was told either drop something that puts a lot of stress on your hands or lose them basically.

Enough about that though! I am a writer of course and I game for around 2-3 days out of the week for about an hour on a live stream. I like  - love - the color blue of course and I have a small business that goes under my pen name - Keizenki. I work full time and I'm basically a workaholic and I know my fields inside and out. Other than that, my small business is one that helps other artists get their feet wet in the field and also help them move forward. The help I give can be from marketing to editing to script writing or whatever they're struggling in.

I hope that I can get along with everyone here and also make some new friends as well. I am quite excited about our first major project under my belt and I hope to push it as much as I can.  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Ello, My Name is Keizenki
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 07:43:55 AM »
Welcome to mangaraiders! That's unfortunate about your hands, but I'm glad to hear you haven't abandoned your creative pursuits!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Vikings1428

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 01:59:23 PM »
welcome to MR! you'll fit right in here and everyone is looking for advice/help on their writings as well. I hope you enjoy it here at MR!

Offline Robin Ryuu

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 10:23:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Keizenki.

Don't worry about the lack of activity on the forum. It tends to be influenced by the school year so we're experiencing a slow period atm. It should pick back up relatively soon.