September 23, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Viteseul's Gallery 2.0 (Improvements!)  (Read 90 times)

Offline Viteseul

• View Profile
Viteseul's Gallery 2.0 (Improvements!)
« on: August 27, 2018, 05:52:50 PM »
So I've been gone a long time! I'm talking upwards of like three years. I've learned a lot-I don't even reconize my old art XD
[/b]

Anywho, here's some of my new art! I draw mostly on Siony Sketch these days (on Android), so my quality has improved quite a bit.
[/b]

I'll start you off slow- slightly older stuff first and then the masterpieces.

This one is almost a year old. It was my birthday gift to myself -v- This is Swift.
Spoiler

Basically the same dude in a different style, drawn much later and with new tools and techniques.
Spoiler

This one was completed more recently, as practice for the last piece I'll be showing you today. I had to learn a new skin shading technique, and a better way to draw hair. I also designed a chain stamp so I wouldn't have to draw the chain links a million times, since I'm lazy. This is Gwydion.
Spoiler

And here you can see my most recent one, the one I had to practice for! (which is funny since this piece was also practice for future pieces) This is Zephryus, in a picture inspired by 25-1-14-14, a song by Pierre Lapointe. It was for a drawing challenge, and it was indeed a challenge. I had to design a pearl stamp, learn better female anatomy ( this pic was a full nude with clothing drawn on after, to force me to practice more skin shading) and relearn the hair technique because I forgot how to do it.

Spoiler

Okay! That's it for now! All the characters shown here are my own, and are not fan characters. Sorry for the gigantic quality :') Enjoy your day!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Viteseul's Gallery 2.0 (Improvements!)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 09:24:01 PM »
Hey welcome back Viteseul! You've got some good looking stuff there! Congratulations on your progress!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline suupertramp

• Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
Re: Viteseul's Gallery 2.0 (Improvements!)
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 01:41:11 AM »
welcome back!
And wow! serious improvement. Looks like you completely renovated your skill while you were gone!
love the pearl and chain stamps, duplication is a great aspect of digital that sometimes we dont make use of.
loving the hair and all the strands, I tried a style quite similar about a month ago but didn't get on with the sudden change in style so went back :P
the second one gives of a very visual kei feel? I love it regardless.

this pic was a full nude with clothing drawn on after, to force me to practice more skin shading
If you fancy sharing that sort of drawing, our sister site http://www.ecchiworld.com/forums/ is for more mature drawings!