August 16, 2018, 05:46:38 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Murderous 1-Up Manship -Writing game  (Read 25 times)

Offline JustHANO

• View Profile
Murderous 1-Up Manship -Writing game
« on: August 09, 2018, 07:33:03 PM »
Setting - In this modern fantasy world, due to the neglecting of the government, murder has become the norm. it's like a past time to these guys, so pack your knives, guns, magic and godlike abilities and prepare for a very coincidental chain of murders!

To start I'll write a paragraph about the murder of someone, by the target. Keeping it simple, the next writer will write a paragraph about the murder of the previous target at the hands of the new target and onwards. Though anything goes, I'd love to see a slow climb up the food chain. But don't get too cocky! Your unstoppable magical overload might just be murder by a petty wallet thief!

Offline JustHANO

• View Profile
Re: Murderous 1-Up Manship -Writing game
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 07:45:32 PM »
I had always heard the pen was mightier than the sword, so I decided to put it to the test. It was no simple task however. it'd be pure luck to have the perfect target walk right into the door, but it seemed I was being blessed that day. He walked into the Starbucks, unknown to him that he'd soon be in a scramble for his life. He sat down at the far end of the shop. I slowly walk up to him and strike up a conversation. Bored out of my mind at the tells of his service to the country, I ask, "Do you believe the pen is mightier than the sword?" He laughs at the notion that such a saying could have truth behind it. His laugh came to a stop as the pen entered his neck. I repeated step one of my one step plan until he didn't move anymore. The weight of his sword helped him slide onto the ground. I left the store covered in the eyes of other pedestrians and blood.