October 15, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Looking for Shonen-style Artist.  (Read 514 times)

Offline Baruden

• Blackens
    • View Profile
Looking for Shonen-style Artist.
« on: August 01, 2018, 04:26:50 AM »
Goodmorning guys,

Am looking for a Shonen-style artist to draw few of my characters in my story. I need something to fuel me up to move forward, i believe seeing my characters come to life would make that happen.

How will this work, i'll try to pinch you the character looks and throw a background story along his personality. I believe mixing these three factors would also impact you as an artist. Also if it's possible to draw weapons would be awesome.

This would be most likely an unpaid job, but i hope it would go a long way if things works out.  :sheep:

Edit: Ooook i'll just throw in a description of one of the characters. (i like to throw a background story to help the artist feel the character)

Name: Dred

Origin: Africa

Height: 133 cm

Weapons: small Blacksmith’s hammer

Outfit: long pants torn at the bottom and dirty, and sleeveless white shirt bloody a bit. His hand and handcuffed by iron handcuff but the chains are broken because he is a loyal slave who loves his work.
Facial: Little afro hair, scars below his ears indicate that he’s a slave. Golden big eyes.
Dred was enslaved since he was a child, he only had his father. His father used to be a great blacksmith for the noble family also well-known with his charisma and bright smile. However, when the kingdom announced that each noble family must have slaves or else they’ll be exiled from the city the family betrayed Dred’s father by forcing him to be a slave, but he refused due to his pride. They killed him and made Dred their slave at the age of 3. Dred did not know what does a “Slave” mean and the noble family treated him nicely, he never had any issues by being called a Slave. Until he reached the age of 12 then he started to realize what it is and saw what the other families did to their slaves and how disrespectful they were to them. He worked for the family for 9 years as a blacksmith and had a very spectacular skills with the hammer he was called “Slave Prodigy”.
But…He and his best friend Bairon made an oath to free-slavery and rebel against all the noble families and the royal family to stop this madness.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:25:05 AM by Baruden »

Offline Giovi Solo

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Shonen-style Artist.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 11:25:15 AM »
Hello I would be interested, I'm new I like to draw my style is similar one piece, dragon ball, black cover

Offline Baruden

• Blackens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 04:07:13 AM »
Hello I would be interested, I'm new I like to draw my style is similar one piece, dragon ball, black cover

i've sent you a PM.

Offline Baruden

• Blackens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 06:40:32 PM »
Still looking.  :sheep:

Offline Baruden

• Blackens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 04:21:54 PM »
Life is using me as a sandbag, an artist would make it easier on me.  :ohmy: :sheep:

Offline Fap

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 02:28:42 AM »
Edit your 1st post and describe what your characters look like.
That would make your life a bit easier.

Offline Baruden

• Blackens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 04:06:48 PM »
Edit your 1st post and describe what your characters look like.
That would make your life a bit easier.

Done! ^ post edited  :read: