October 15, 2018, 04:24:09 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hello, I am Manuel and I make a living creating comics, kid lit, and novels  (Read 327 times)

Offline theblacksands

• View Profile
Hello guys,

I am going to lurk around and learn from this community to understand the manga world better. I am the CEO of Black Sands Entertainment.

My accomplishments are long and rapid fire, but I am looking to move into the manga space. I always see books on Tapas and I think I am going to try releasing some of my content there.

I hope to hear from many of you and hopefully one day I can become a regular here.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Welcome to mangaraiders!

We're a community for people learning to draw and write, first and foremost, but I hope you can find what you are looking for here!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline suupertramp

• Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
welcome to MR!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
I vote this one as most helpful newbie ever.

Seriously man, I believe I've seen one of your works floating around my Facebook feed before and I am stoked to have you here of all places. MR isn't horribly shoddy, but we're not exactly a super professional environment. We do have our very notable commission-making pros around, but as for the rest of us, we tend to sit around scratching our heads all day wondering how we're ever going to turn our hot garbage into something publishable.

I'd be very interested to hear what you'd have to say on getting from point A to point Z on a Happy Hour podcast. I mean, I'd be interested to hear what you have to contribute on just about everything.

We're very glad to have you, and I hope we can make this a good place for you to easily be a regular, as you'd like.

Offline ;w; Andou

• Andou Keitohno
    • View Profile
I wish it were a super professional environment or if there is any place like that for a person like me
https://waterkahnbeta.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities_and_Powers
I need some writers to help me set this up to be more anime wikia related
https://waterkahnbeta.wikia.com/wiki/Andou_Keitohno
Goals ~ mangaka youtuber and anime cartoonist and a really great job

Offline theblacksands

• View Profile
I vote this one as most helpful newbie ever.

Seriously man, I believe I've seen one of your works floating around my Facebook feed before and I am stoked to have you here of all places. MR isn't horribly shoddy, but we're not exactly a super professional environment. We do have our very notable commission-making pros around, but as for the rest of us, we tend to sit around scratching our heads all day wondering how we're ever going to turn our hot garbage into something publishable.

I'd be very interested to hear what you'd have to say on getting from point A to point Z on a Happy Hour podcast. I mean, I'd be interested to hear what you have to contribute on just about everything.

We're very glad to have you, and I hope we can make this a good place for you to easily be a regular, as you'd like.

I have been mingling on the general discussion tab. any other board rooms i should be concerned with?

Offline suupertramp

• View Profile
any other board rooms i should be concerned with?

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
I would definitely check out the gallery/story tabs. As I said, those are mostly what people come here for.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline suupertramp

• View Profile
Thats completely what I meant to say :)

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
Damn, we got a professional in the building.

Looking forward to any works you may wish to post in the future. Hope you enjoy your stay as well!
Messatsu...