March 28, 2024, 03:56:14 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Stasis  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Rushded

• View Profile
Stasis
« on: July 09, 2018, 06:38:27 AM »
Kyle Sabberton was one of 50 chosen to be among the first humans to colonise another world in the distant Alpha Centauri, but to make the journey they would all need to be able to survive a journey that would take a millennium of space travel.

A new hibernation technology would slow time to a micron of a second, making a lifetimes journey pass by in a less than a minute. As soon as Kyle entered the device, the world outside had changed. Outside of the capsule, he finds that their ship has split open. Mould and vines cover the walls.

Kyle is able to wake several others before exploring the world and finding an Orc-like race to the north. And an Elf-like race to the south. The gods they worship seem unsettlingly familiar. Just where exactly did they land?

(There could be an obvious plot twist. I'll be trying to steer away from that and hopefully make an interesting one.)

I'm just planning on writing this casually on the side. Progress will be slow...
Also, I'm pretty bad at creating interesting characters. I'm thinking the protagonsit will be a cripple and a survivalist who's always positive. Never gives up, but that character can change too.

If any of you guys/gals have cool character ideas. I'd love to hear them. :)