April 18, 2024, 07:41:20 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Manga Writers check this - post your characters here and let others to draw it  (Read 87589 times)

FreesiaPetal

Are you guys actually being serious? Because I have a few characters for a manga-story I've been developing for quite a while. Since my drawing skills are still in toddler stage, some drawing would actually help me a great deal for developing their characters! If anyone would be interested in drawing them, I would love to hear a reply- I'd give full credit, but wow- if you guys are serious, you would be my LIFE savers!

Offline plagueofdarkness

• Ramen King
    • View Profile
for chracter design's they are serious
-------------------------------------------------
                        {RAMEN KING}
====================================

Offline Roshon21

• I will obey your every command. ._.
  • "If I am a "Robot," do I eat metal."
    • View Profile
Hmm you gave me a request...hmm fresiapetal

I would like to see your drawings of your characters in todler stage....kuku

Post them at my workshop...and it'll probably speed up time...hmm :santa:

Offline AldrichCrescent

• Mad Genius
  • I'm a Genius!
    • View Profile
Are you guys actually being serious? Because I have a few characters for a manga-story I've been developing for quite a while. Since my drawing skills are still in toddler stage, some drawing would actually help me a great deal for developing their characters! If anyone would be interested in drawing them, I would love to hear a reply- I'd give full credit, but wow- if you guys are serious, you would be my LIFE savers!

I can help in character development. It's my specialty to create character templates. :D

Offline Inu

• Manga Writer-to-be
  • Bein' boss and awesomesauce.
    • View Profile
... can I still make a request here?

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
you always can yes. though whether an artist picks it up or not is another story entirely. of course it never hurts to get a character out there.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Darksquirrel

• Mine is the fury
    • View Profile
Dont you think this should be a sticky?
Light novel guildsmen, Click here

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Not really my call. Only the admins have sticky powers.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline CashCows

• View Profile
If you guys don't mind, I would also like to post my characters.

Liona Stull (Sexy, Western girl/heroine)

Height: 5’ 6”
Hair: Blonde, Waist length, tied or not (whichever looks better)
Eyes: Blue
Features: An elaborate bracelet with a blue stone in the middle, An engagement ring on her ring finger
Weapons: Twin Sais

SORRY THIS IS A LITTLE BIT OF A RUSH ART HAHA XD

Offline infinite87

• View Profile
Very nice ^_^ , its been a while since ive been on heh

Offline NationKay

• Lalo Kay. Saving the day.
    • View Profile
Well, there is a character of my new manga I am working on with my partner, and just for fun I would like for somebody to draw her. Cool fan art for the series! Woot Woot. (/.__.)/

WARNING! HIGH DIFFICULTY!

Name: Nakamura Umeko
Bio: Mother of Rei, Kimiko, and Kayo Nakamura, a five star shinobi, and ruler of Nakamura District. In her family line, the women are worshipped and the men are kicked out. The Nakamura family's real world order is to destroy all men, and for women to take over the world. However, Umeko does not believe in her family's traditions, and married Yamamoto Jun at age 19. They had three children just before Umeko was "forced" to murder him one night. Only a select few understand why she did so, and fewer know exactly what went on that night. It has remained a secret to present day. Umeko is a beautiful, kind, independent person apart from her gruesome past, and is friends with many people in her village.
Description: Long, jet black hair (comes down to her knees). Normally wears a loose fitting kimono that has a large koi fish running down the right side. The sleeves come past her hands (so they are hidden) and the kimono covers her feet. There is a large bow at her waist tied behind her (so the bow/tied part is on her back). Her eyes are a crystal color and are beautiful. Her nails are one and a half inches long and she carries a small umbrella with her sometimes to shade her face from the sun. That is basically all. Normal face structure and ishh. Yeahhh.
It isn't about how you play the game.
It is about how you allow the game to play you.

[Kisses] #LaloApproved

Offline CashCows

• View Profile
Well, there is a character of my new manga I am working on with my partner, and just for fun I would like for somebody to draw her. Cool fan art for the series! Woot Woot. (/.__.)/

Bio: Mother of Rei, Kimiko, and Kayo Nakamura, a five star shinobi, and ruler of Nakamura District. In her family line, the women are worshipped and the men are kicked out. The Nakamura family's real world order is to destroy all men, and for women to take over the world. However, Umeko does not believe in her family's traditions, and married Yamamoto Jun at age 19. They had three children just before Umeko was "forced" to murder him one night. Only a select few understand why she did so, and fewer know exactly what went on that night. It has remained a secret to present day. Umeko is a beautiful, kind, independent person apart from her gruesome past, and is friends with many people in her village.
Description: Long, jet black hair (comes down to her knees). Normally wears a loose fitting kimono that has a large koi fish running down the right side. The sleeves come past her hands (so they are hidden) and the kimono covers her feet. There is a large bow at her waist tied behind her (so the bow/tied part is on her back). Her eyes are a crystal color and are beautiful. Her nails are one and a half inches long and she carries a small umbrella with her sometimes to shade her face from the sun. That is basically all. Normal face structure and ishh. Yeahhh.

HEHE I WANNA DRAW THIS <3

Offline CashCows

• View Profile

TADA!!!! hehe hope you like it :DD

Offline infinite87

• View Profile
I've been working on a manga for quite a while now "Infinite Wishes". I'll describe the main character, I would like to see him drawn so I can get an idea for his outfits later on...

Name: Sengoku Higasaki ( Might change the name later on )

Hair Color: Black with a streak of grey ( its short, just above his eyes )

Eyes: Hazel

Height: 5'9

Facial Features: A small scar in his chin from when he was a kid, doesn't smile too often

Clothes: Usually seen in a Japanese school uniform (colors will be white and blue) , he wears a large bracelet that says "Angel Love" on it ( Red Letters ), he wears blue sneakers, and carry's a black school suitcase over his shoulder.

Offline NationKay

• Lalo Kay. Saving the day.
    • View Profile

TADA!!!! hehe hope you like it :DD

Holy *censored* it's amazing. Omg. Omg. Omfg. Cannot breath. So amazing- *dies*
It isn't about how you play the game.
It is about how you allow the game to play you.

[Kisses] #LaloApproved