January 20, 2018, 01:39:44 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Manga Writers check this - post your characters here and let others to draw it  (Read 26241 times)

Offline Canislupus54

• View Profile
Name: Alyssa Crow
Race: Human/Demon
Appearance: Human form: Shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, fair skin. 5'3", wearing a tan hooded cloak and a white knee-length dress. Knee-high white stockings and brown shoes. Wielding a blood-red spear. Demon form: Same clothing and spear. Pink hair, red, slit-pupiled eyes, red curved horns coming out of the side of her head.

Name: Thirteen
Race: Human
Appearance: Shoulder length white-hair. Pink eyes. Five feet tall. Wearing a mid-thigh length black dress, black leggings, and black shoes.

Offline amaya0005

• let the rain fall..the sky shows my emotions...
    • View Profile
Name: Alyssa Crow
Race: Human/Demon
Appearance: Human form: Shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, fair skin. 5'3", wearing a tan hooded cloak and a white knee-length dress. Knee-high white stockings and brown shoes. Wielding a blood-red spear. Demon form: Same clothing and spear. Pink hair, red, slit-pupiled eyes, red curved horns coming out of the side of her head.

Name: Thirteen
Race: Human
Appearance: Shoulder length white-hair. Pink eyes. Five feet tall. Wearing a mid-thigh length black dress, black leggings, and black shoes.

my turn ^ u ^

Remembering the rainbow i found after the rain... im just hoping ill find it again this time... in the darkness of this sky....

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
Cant see the picture can u upload it on imgur and get the link on forum ;)

Offline amaya0005

• let the rain fall..the sky shows my emotions...
    • View Profile
Remembering the rainbow i found after the rain... im just hoping ill find it again this time... in the darkness of this sky....

Offline Lewd Cat

• Trying hard to become like you~
  • My Novel is my life.
    • View Profile
1. Theremin (Male), 18 years old
2. Medium-long magenta hair that gradually becomes blue at the tips and his bangs covers the half of his forehead.
3. Has a long cowlick at the top of his hair but he prefers it to be a part of his bangs.
4. He had deep turquoise blue and cyan iris.
5. His skin is pale as snow.
6. He had an average toned body and around 5'8 feet tall.
7. His hands are blue that gradually fades until to his arms. (He is a Revenant given form)
8. Clothe him whatever you want.

Offline Zargon_King

• Mirai Nikki: Another World
    • View Profile
I really hope someone can draw this

Name: YaTeVeo

Appearance:

-The body is feminine but is of a person in their mid-20s.

-The person has an appearance of a chemical burn victim but this is due to swimming in a chemical tank with chemical burns so the chemical has burned the skin of the character from head to toe. This makes the entire skin pale white with the prominent feature being the blood veins. A comparison would be to the show iZombie when Liv goes full rage mode and her veins become prominent.

-The person has long plant hair. And the face is covered by a veil of thin plant stem making it look like a bride's face veil. So the face is partially visible with an appearance reminiscent of The Joker but with eyes similar to a zombie.

-The plants growing on the body of the person should look like it's naturally a part of the person.

-The clothes of the person should be made of plants and on the back, there are vine tendrils which are ready to kill anything in sight.

-The extremities of the person look like a blend between a woody texture of a tree trunk and regular feminine human skin

Species: Human/Plant hybrid

I just started working on this story, so the story link is here;
https://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,18849.0.html

If the artist doesn't mind, I would like to use the drawing in the story with credits given to the artist
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:11:28 PM by Zargon_King »