March 29, 2024, 02:54:54 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Manga Writers check this - post your characters here and let others to draw it  (Read 86879 times)

Offline MisterSherbetLemon

• The MangaRaiders Political Correctness Enforcer...Ha!
    • View Profile
Name: Drake
Nationality: N/A
Age: Mid 20s - Early 30s (appearance wise anyway, he's an immortal)
Height: 5'9
Body Type: Average, slightly muscular

Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Facial Hair: Stubble, see reference

Got a reference for the fellow here:

Aiming for him to be wearing something like this:

Offline Froggy

• I like frogs
    • View Profile
Name: Yukina Kamiya
Height: 5'4 ft
Body Build: Slim and short
Physical Description: Yukina is slim and short, with a small breast (B Cup). She has dark brown hair that reaches the middle of her back and has a few locks in front as well. She has long bangs that sweep to the left side of her face. She has blue eyes. Eyes are a bit big.
Clothes: (Her school uniform) A white shirt with a dark navy blue full blazer opened. A red and white striped tie, and a dark navy blue skirt with a light blue stripe going around the bottom border. Tall white socks that reach under her knees with brown school shoes. Skirt reaches her mid-thigh. Along with this, wears a red scarf during winter. Has two crossed clips on the right side of her hair.

Here is my attempt:

Critiques are welcome!

Offline yukinori

• View Profile
 I like that leather jacket

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
that jacket looks cool!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline yukinori

• View Profile
yeah..I want to have one...

Offline Ennuiwolf

• Writer and Color-er
  • Animal Obsessed Freak!
    • View Profile
Name: Yukina Kamiya
Height: 5'4 ft
Body Build: Slim and short
Physical Description: Yukina is slim and short, with a small breast (B Cup). She has dark brown hair that reaches the middle of her back and has a few locks in front as well. She has long bangs that sweep to the left side of her face. She has blue eyes. Eyes are a bit big.
Clothes: (Her school uniform) A white shirt with a dark navy blue full blazer opened. A red and white striped tie, and a dark navy blue skirt with a light blue stripe going around the bottom border. Tall white socks that reach under her knees with brown school shoes. Skirt reaches her mid-thigh. Along with this, wears a red scarf during winter. Has two crossed clips on the right side of her hair.

Here is my attempt:

Awesome! This looks amazing!

Offline RaziKitsune

• Character Design Artist
  • PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
For RMRavencroft
Aurora

Origin: After World
Name: Aurora B. Orealis
Race/Gender: Female Kitsune
Age: Physical age is mid-twenties. Real age is unknown, but assumed to be ancient.
Attire: Hmm. I'm going for a medieval/early renaissance wandering bard look. Surprise me!
Appearance: Predominately butternut & blonde hair with streaks of white at the tail and ear tips. Her eyes are an interesting color wheel of different shades of blue, seemingly changing at will or unconsciously by emotion.
Quirks:
-  A regular night owl, preferring to stay out late and sleep most of the day. Definitely not a morning person, she may seem sluggish, groggy, and even grouchy if woken early. These feelings ease up as the day progresses, completely vanishing around the afternoon.
- She has uncanny hearing, being able to make out conversations, high-pitched sounds and muttered comments across great distances, if she concentrates.
- Aurora is a notorious alcoholic. As a coping mechanism, she has turned her addiction to one of all things sweet (including her coffee). Usually when stressed, bored, or craving, she'll focus her attention on consuming anything with sugar. Funny enough, this placebo has worked so well, that her body reacts to the sugar rush as it would the alcohol.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:11:02 AM by RaziKitsune »

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Ghislaine Salazar Tez

A tall and thing 14 year old boy with a black long katana slong over his back. He has short jet black hair that covers both his eyes by default (He brushes it away when he wants to fight)

He wears a red-black lumberjack shirt with a black T-Shirt Underneath that. He wears jeans and boots.

His eyes have several rings in them and are red (if there's any colour)

Bio

Ghislaine Tez enjoyed extreme sports and hiking in mountains until an accident left him for dead in Mount Fuji. A Demon Tiger, A Wolf Spirit and A Samurai's ghost all possessed him at the same time, but none came out on top. Ghislaine was ressurected and found himself with newfound power and strength, and excellent sword skills. The other three entities riding along with him now act as helpful aides in his new adventures.

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• Senior bucket bearer on the sinking ship of writing.
    • View Profile
name: Archangel Uriel
race/gender: Male Angel
age: physical age is roughly 35, but his actual age is more along the lines of 2,500 human years
appearance: Uriel is a tall average built man who wears a white suit and tie with a black shirt underneath his suit jacket. He has a pair of wings that are white except for the bottom feathers which are crimson red, He doesn't always show these wings but they will pop out if he is stretching, and they will generally wrap around him while he is sleeping. He has soft grey eyes, has shaggy dark brown hair and a scruffy slightly more than a five O'clock shadow beard. he wears a shoulder holster under his suit jacket which contains his transforming Holy weapon which for the most part appears as a chrome Colt 1911 with an ivory handle. He can also transform into a White Hawk with crimson tipped wings and crimson accents on his head.

Bio/Personal traits: Uriel is an odd man out in heaven because of his birth and events that occurred during his early days in the Great Angel Devil War,  He was a product of rape, his mother was the Archangel of healing before his cousin, Raphael, and she died giving birth to Uriel. Uriel's father was a blood thirsty half Devil half Fallen Angel general fighting with the Devil armies.  And because of his mixed heritage Uriel was born with crimson tipped wings, symbolizing both his mixed heritage and the blood lust from his father's side that could creep up and take him over, which ends up happening when he takes part in battle with the Devils. He becomes a Fallen Angel with crimson wings. Things do work out for him though because God gives him a second chance and Uriel becomes the Redeemed One and when he comes back to heaven not only is he made an Angel again he is promoted to become one of the Archangel's. Thanks to his many bad memories and time in the darkness. Uriel is a profane alcoholic, and is mostly used as an assassin in the post war world, hunting down Fallen Angels. As well as being used as a bridge of communication with the Devils. When he's in his off time Uriel either sits around in his home drinking scotch while listening to one of the Lord of the Rings books on tape, or if he's in a good mood he'll fly down to Earth go to a bar and enjoy a night of alcohol induced debauchery. In the event of a great achievement Uriel might pull out his special cigar box that he was given by one of the first Cuban tobacco plantation owners in the 1780's. The cigars are just as old. Uriel's a good person with a lot of regret in his past and he uses alcohol and a drunken cover personality to cover up his very lonely life.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 08:04:18 AM by Fortis Scriptor »

Offline RaziKitsune

• PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
For Legomaestro;
Ghislaine Salazar Tez

A tall and thing 14 year old boy with a black long katana slong over his back. He has short jet black hair that covers both his eyes by default (He brushes it away when he wants to fight)

He wears a red-black lumberjack shirt with a black T-Shirt Underneath that. He wears jeans and boots.

His eyes have several rings in them and are red (if there's any colour)

Bio

Ghislaine Tez enjoyed extreme sports and hiking in mountains until an accident left him for dead in Mount Fuji. A Demon Tiger, A Wolf Spirit and A Samurai's ghost all possessed him at the same time, but none came out on top. Ghislaine was ressurected and found himself with newfound power and strength, and excellent sword skills. The other three entities riding along with him now act as helpful aides in his new adventures.
for legomaestro
It's a little sketchy, but I still hope you like it.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Oh my word Razi!!! That looks freaking amazing!! Teach me your skills! Wow seriously thanks for drawing him!

Offline RaziKitsune

• PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
Oh my word Razi!!! That looks freaking amazing!! Teach me your skills! Wow seriously thanks for drawing him!

Thank you and you are welcome of course! ^-^

Offline zeil

• Account Closed
    • View Profile
Spoiler
name: Archangel Uriel
race/gender: Male Angel
age: physical age is roughly 35, but his actual age is more along the lines of 2,500 human years
appearance: Uriel is a tall average built man who wears a white suit and tie with a black shirt underneath his suit jacket. He has a pair of wings that are white except for the bottom feathers which are crimson red, He doesn't always show these wings but they will pop out if he is stretching, and they will generally wrap around him while he is sleeping. He has soft grey eyes, has shaggy dark brown hair and a scruffy slightly more than a five O'clock shadow beard. he wears a shoulder holster under his suit jacket which contains his transforming Holy weapon which for the most part appears as a chrome Colt 1911 with an ivory handle. He can also transform into a White Hawk with crimson tipped wings and crimson accents on his head.

Bio/Personal traits: Uriel is an odd man out in heaven because of his birth and events that occurred during his early days in the Great Angel Devil War,  He was a product of rape, his mother was the Archangel of healing before his cousin, Raphael, and she died giving birth to Uriel. Uriel's father was a blood thirsty half Devil half Fallen Angel general fighting with the Devil armies.  And because of his mixed heritage Uriel was born with crimson tipped wings, symbolizing both his mixed heritage and the blood lust from his father's side that could creep up and take him over, which ends up happening when he takes part in battle with the Devils. He becomes a Fallen Angel with crimson wings. Things do work out for him though because God gives him a second chance and Uriel becomes the Redeemed One and when he comes back to heaven not only is he made an Angel again he is promoted to become one of the Archangel's. Thanks to his many bad memories and time in the darkness. Uriel is a profane alcoholic, and is mostly used as an assassin in the post war world, hunting down Fallen Angels. As well as being used as a bridge of communication with the Devils. When he's in his off time Uriel either sits around in his home drinking scotch while listening to one of the Lord of the Rings books on tape, or if he's in a good mood he'll fly down to Earth go to a bar and enjoy a night of alcohol induced debauchery. In the event of a great achievement Uriel might pull out his special cigar box that he was given by one of the first Cuban tobacco plantation owners in the 1780's. The cigars are just as old. Uriel's a good person with a lot of regret in his past and he uses alcohol and a drunken cover personality to cover up his very lonely life.
Spoiler
Lmao i have to say that when drawing what i thought he looked like i forgot his real age, so he ended up looking a lil young. Aaand i forgot he had a beard too. So... dont expect much. xD but it was fun, and his description sounds interesting. Whatever. I was going to draw him with his wings, but then thought it was weird to have wings in a suit. (?? Idk, but it was eating me alive so i just didnt add them, sorry :{ 
Aand i was hungry, so i eated his left arm. (Jk, its just i had another drawing here and didnt want to remove it)

I apologize if the image is too big, i upload it from my phone.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 09:06:00 AM by zeil »

Offline Jackhammer

• Propagator of unusual plot lines. Master out-of-context.
  • I am me. Are you you?
    • View Profile
Teddy
Name: Teddy (Ted Dhar Yrsi, Great Brown Bear, The Ogre, Sentinel, God of Battle, Troll)

Appearance: 2.5 meters tall heap of muscle and coarse brown hair. By default you can't call him handsome even though he has the "manliest" of appearance. Facial features seems as if chiselled from granite all the while hidden under a wildly growing beard reaching  up to his cheekbones and down to his cola bones. His eyes stare sharply and relentlessly from under heavy brows, his face framed by shoulder length unkempt mane of brown hair.

He is very muscular but proportionate. His body is fine tuned to a life of struggle and combat in the Cold North. His skin is weathered and decorated with scars earned in battle or during hunts. Coarse brown hair grows abundantly on every part of his body. He wears a studded leather armor lined with animal furs and carries a large, heavy, double bladed, two-handed battle axe.

Personality: Stoic, practical, brutal, honest. He places his belief in the Gods and spirits and his own prowess in battle. He can be rough in a social situation but his unforgiving environment is shown in his nature. He can be surprisingly kind and gentle when he interacts with his friends and those he considers family. He might not be the brightest light bulb in he box, but he is the most enduring and unwavering. If you gain his friendship, it will last a lifetime and beyond.
Health is a relative thing.

Offline ehio

• View Profile
My characters name is romasaki itchigo,he is tall ,skinny but muscular has red hair,he wears odd gloves that cover only his palms because he controls fire ,he has very unique tattoos (every one with powers in my manga has their own unique tatto) he is a very friendly person,he does not know what its like to have a mother because he grew up without his mother,his hair is slicked but sharp he wears a scarf that was his late fathers own ,he has red eyes.
Thanks