October 15, 2018, 04:53:39 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hello, My name is Brianna  (Read 244 times)

Offline BreezyD91

• View Profile
Hello, My name is Brianna
« on: July 15, 2018, 03:21:23 AM »
My name is Brianna(Adam).

I am 27 years old.

I identify as a Non-Binary (Feminine).

I have been sitting on a few story ideas that I have fleshed out in outlines and other systems but I have learned I do not have a whole lot of skill in writing... I have racked my brain over and over again trying to make these story ideas come together into a fully fledged story... So that is how I found myself here. I am looking for some people who are better wordsmiths then myself.

I am an artist of 12+ years off and on. I  have dabbled in the writing but again not super great at this skill.

I live in Warrensburg, MO. USA

I have watched a few anime and only read a bit of manga. My personal favorite Anime I would have to say is Code Geass. I love Lelouch and how he handles the crazyiness of the war. Then the ending Blew my mind when I finally saw it. If you haven't watched it, you totally should. Watch all of it. The Rolo stuff was a bit odd to me... but ultimately the story worked well.

I love to play video games to cool my head. I mostly play RPGs just because I have had sour experiences with Multiplayer games. I am slowly trying to ease into the more competitive stuff... but unfortunately my computer is not super amazing lol. So it is a bit hard.

I have also dabbled in sewing, with the objective of making cosplay or functional Costumes for LARP events... I haven't actually got to play in a LARP myself but I hope to get that chance sometime.

Personally I have a hard time in the Forum environment... I don't like how impersonal the environment tends to feel. After all these places are just full of a lot of words... so that tends to feel a bit cold, but I am taking a chance to try an push through that feeling and maybe meet some skilled people for inspiration as well as work companions.

So that's me, I hope this is good, If there is anything else you wish to know then by all means drop me a message with your questions and I will do my best to answer it.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, My name is Brianna
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 04:13:55 AM »
Hey hey, another nonbinary pal, finally. (Genderqueer here).
Luckily for you, this forum can get pretty social and personal. The entire break room section of the forum is dedicated to community building and general hanging out. You can share some of your art in the gallery section and some of your outlines in the develop your story sections, all accessible from the main index page.

Feel free to poke around other galleries and comment. We don't bite, usually, but it's generally good to ask the OP's opinion on criticism before you dabble too much with that, and especially ask permission before redlining works. I look forward to seeing you around. Hopefully the lull in activity we've been experiencing the past couple of weeks doesn't get you down.

We also have a cosplay section if you'd like to share some of your sewing projects.

Offline Sora means the sky

• No not the keyblade master
  • Working on a secret project shhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 05:45:00 AM »
Hey there I'm still relatively new here as well but don't worry everyone here is super nice :)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 09:30:26 AM »
Welcome to mangaraiders!

I don't think we've ever been accused of being impersonal around here. I know it's cliche to say it's a family environment,but like, it really is (which saying that is in itself cliche, but really)

What Mahlua alludes to is our seasons here on MR. There's always a slow time mid summer as lethargy sets in. But in general it follows the school year/major holidays

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Online suupertramp

• Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 09:38:35 AM »
welcome to MR!
yeah welcome to the family :P

I have also dabbled in sewing
I dabble too :)
We have a board for that if you want to post anything you've made :)

Offline BreezyD91

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 01:49:01 PM »
Thanks everyone for the great welcoming, it is really nice to expeience. I look forward to trying to forge some connections here. Now time for the deep dive into this place lol. Again thank you so much for the warm welcome.