November 15, 2018, 01:03:43 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Mahlua's Voice Acting/Goof Booth  (Read 133 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Mahlua's Voice Acting/Goof Booth
« on: July 07, 2018, 02:44:26 AM »
Yeah I've never been any official projects that got off the ground (there was that one time I was invited to a Strawberry Panic fandub...like I said, never really got off the ground) but I'm sorta known in my group of friends for doing voice stuff. I have a Soundcloud. I have audacity. I have an okay headset. What kind of stupid nonsense do you guys want me to get up to?

I try to make a demo tomorrow-ish. My vocal range is like...starting from a maybe little lower than Urbosa from the new Zelda game to pure on neko loli girl status. I made a drunk guy stumble over once because I switched from my low to high on a dime. I've been working on trying to get better at sounding masculine, but sometimes it still sounds like a forced accent.

Or if you want me to try parody/character impressions that's cool too. Not like I'm making money on any of this.

For that demo, though, why don't y'all give me some tropes or themes you want me to try to explore?