April 18, 2024, 01:27:19 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Happy Birthday MR ! 11th Anniversary of MangaRaiders !!!  (Read 9941 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday MR ! 11th Anniversary of MangaRaiders !!!
« on: July 04, 2018, 01:20:36 AM »
Congrats everyone. We started July 4th, 2007. MR turns 11 years old today. Here's to the hopes of many more years of whacky tacky music, manga, art, writing, friends, and spam ninjas.

:birthdaywish:
Haha signature go brr.

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MR ! 11th Anniversary of MangaRaiders !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 05:41:38 AM »
Happy Birthday MR.  I'm surprised how old it is, I've only been drawing for about 5 years and it feels like a long time

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 08:41:52 AM »
Happy birthday to us! It's been...quite the journey together to say the least. This little experiment to see if we could have a friendly internet forum has really grown legs of its own.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 09:18:53 AM »
It's been a long long way since July 4th, 2007. So many months and years have passed so many things have happened but we are still here.  There aren't too many Manga related forums old as MR. It's not easy to survive in this field. But we have made it!

It's been a long journey and I must thank all Members both current members and ex members. We have had several different generations here. There is always a new generation emerge when the old generation fades away.

So this topic is dedicated to the forum and all the Mangaraiders we have had till now. To remember their contributions. Just to take a walk in memory lane and talk about good & bad times we had, also to remember all those legendary Mangaraiders who faded away n forgotten.

:birthdaywish: :cake:

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 09:40:19 AM »
happy anniversary MR!
what a wonderful community it has turned out to be :)
I've been here since '11 so I've been here for over half its life, so much has changed and so much has stayed the good old same :)
It's been a place for me to grow and learn, and see other's growth too. Plus everyone is that "little bit" crazy so I always feel right at home :P
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 09:42:02 AM by suupertramp »
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 08:10:18 PM »
Let's have a toast to all of the raiders who shared their stories and their art with one another, the spam ninjas and bots who invaded the forum back in the early days, the forum games, the discussions, the MR canon, and hell just about everything related to this forum.

Cheers everyone! 11 long years, and i feel as though the party is still just getting started.
Messatsu...

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 06:00:43 AM »
The numbers only get worse for me when I check my joining date and when exactly MR was founded. We've hit a decade plus one year. How in the world did it all go so fast!? I don't regret any of the time spent on the forum. It's been a great ride for all its ups and downs and booms and lulls.

Thanks everyone for making it such an experience. And I sure as heck miss the old faces that are no longer here but appreciate those that are still around all the more.

Now come all you people who want to be the Raider king. Come new generation and surpass us geezers! Just plz don't do it like Orochimaru did.