October 22, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Co writer needed for Blood Junkies  (Read 363 times)

Offline Hammilton

• View Profile
Co writer needed for Blood Junkies
« on: June 12, 2018, 06:38:23 AM »
Hello,

I need a writer to help me script a story I'm currently drawing called Blood Junkies.  I'll gladly show you where I'm at with it if you're interested and have some writing samples that look good.  I'm just getting bogged down with drawing pages and I'm not keeping up with the writing.  Below are pages one and two, unlettered obviously.  If you are someone who can letter pages digitally that too would be a plus.  This is a paid opportunity. ;)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Co writer needed for Blood Junkies
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 12:05:07 PM »
I'm quite interested in the offer, although the only "script" I have around is for a YouTube show. I could invest in downloading a better program for lettering specifically, since my current art programs are MS Paint and Krita, but Krita's text tool in my version is basically broken.

Offline Baruden

• Blackens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 03:17:03 AM »
Goodmorning mate,

Would be nice to share a summary or a description for the story, i could throw a a lot of ideas in what am seeing here. But knowing your goal of this story would help out to see if it fits our writings.

Cheers!

Offline araithiel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 02:04:41 PM »
I would be happy to help out with your project, though I'm not really interested in being paid. If you're still looking, ping me and let me know what you're thinking more
@nick on Wattpad