August 20, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: A letter to death  (Read 139 times)

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
A letter to death
« on: June 12, 2018, 12:53:21 AM »
So this is my next well current project her is the short version as to not bloat the post and I can't do the spoiler tabs.

A boy finds a love letter describing how much the writer was in love and how he hid copies of his letters through out the house in hopes that someone besides himself to know of his love. Out of curiosity he searches for the letters but they are nowhere to be found then something strange happens he gets an unsigned letter in the mail starting that he must find the man's lover or else he dies and to return the letters. There is also a catch if he does not write to the man who died then a person close to him will be struck with tradagey.

I have a few pages that I'm planning to upload later.
But to answer some questions the story is a romantic slice of life maybe a comedy I really haven't decided yet if comedy do you raiders think the serious stuff that I failed to mention has a chance to be taken seriously without hurting the flow.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: A letter to death
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 05:58:45 AM »
I'm not sure how that works as slice of life - it seems more like a mystery slash thriller. It's an interesting concept for sure either way. I'm wondering if the house is haunted or if it's a human who is threatening him.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 06:54:07 AM »
I think a concept like this definitely works better as a thriller as Lego mentioned. Though, if you think you're up for a challenge, you could try an off-kilter comedy with a premise like this too. I can't help but imagine it'd still be a dark comedy, but who knows how it'll turn out until you try right?

Good luck with your story!

Offline bossx5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 10:58:23 AM »
That's is what I was aiming for a dark thriller but the slice of life part comes from the unknown creator of the letter.