March 29, 2024, 02:38:08 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Aeaphie's Scrapbook  (Read 4073 times)

Offline Aeaphie

• Working at my own world
    • View Profile
Aeaphie's Scrapbook
« on: June 02, 2018, 12:35:51 AM »
So I'm new here and I know I may not be the best around here so take a look ^^

From recent ones to old ones (Most of them are commissions I made from game forums)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is the best I have right now and if you want to see my older artworks check my DeviantArt page
*link removed*
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:11:29 AM by legomaestro »
Be the best of what you can be~

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Aeaphie's Scrapbook
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 06:12:52 AM »
Pretty cool stuff there for sure. Looks great!

The link was removed because you haven't hit 25 posts yet, it's the rule around here to avoid link-dumping and running

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 12:36:15 AM »
Quite Amazing stuff indeed. Maybe you should post some in our Ecchiworld forum too. haha

You can put DA link in signature space.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 01:41:05 AM »
Ah, I had to read it again to understand that it was from recent to old. Normally when I post chronologically my brain defaults to "older to newer" so I was a little confused by the last picture. You've certainly shown a lot of growth in your art, and I'm surprised our moderater Lego there didn't perform his war cry of the world's longest Nekomimiiiiiiiii(tm).

We'd certainly be happy to have you on EcchiWorld too. Maybe someone other than me posting semi-regularly will breathe life into that dustbowl, lmao.

I've always been curious about how artists almost get an Instagram-like "filter" look on their art like you have in the first picture. Any particular trick to it?
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 09:51:51 AM »
nice cool artworks, and bustling with colour!
I like the bottom-most one the most though :)
I don't recognize any of the characters, since you said commissions on a game forum, they are game characters? (I don't play games at all)
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Aeaphie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 01:03:45 PM »
nice cool artworks, and bustling with colour!
I like the bottom-most one the most though :)
I don't recognize any of the characters, since you said commissions on a game forum, they are game characters? (I don't play games at all)

Yes they came from a game called Elsword and its an action game where you can dress yourself with cool clothes with good stats to aid you for your battle. Also, thank you so much!

Offline Aeaphie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 01:08:06 PM »
Ah, I had to read it again to understand that it was from recent to old. Normally when I post chronologically my brain defaults to "older to newer" so I was a little confused by the last picture. You've certainly shown a lot of growth in your art, and I'm surprised our moderater Lego there didn't perform his war cry of the world's longest Nekomimiiiiiiiii(tm).

We'd certainly be happy to have you on EcchiWorld too. Maybe someone other than me posting semi-regularly will breathe life into that dustbowl, lmao.

I've always been curious about how artists almost get an Instagram-like "filter" look on their art like you have in the first picture. Any particular trick to it?

One my dreams are becoming a lewd artist so i'll gladly join that ecchiworld group or something. So where can i join?

Offline Aeaphie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 01:13:16 PM »

The technique i used is when you see those super dark areas, you have to apply the combination of purple and bluish color (forgot its name). Also if you gonna add a light a color, make sure it is the most lightest of the color wheel. I'm not sure if I answered your question but feel free to ask me again lol

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 04:09:36 PM »
There's a lovely little link to Ecchiworld in my signature. I'm pretty sure it's the pinkish colored link.

Also, it is possible to quote from multiple responses in one post. You can scroll down and view some of the most recent comments and select "insert quote". Just in case that feature might interest you. I know this forum can be a little weird to navigate.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 10:30:10 AM »
The girl with the teddy bear looks great!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 03:10:41 PM »
I have no idea about Instagram filters, but adding blue (or any colour depending on "art stuff") in a shade is a great idea, i often use it for shading whites.

also you can also use the "quote" bb tag on its own, and copy and paste small snippets, which can be easier when someone has written a lot but you only want to reply to a single statement. ie:

Code: [Select]
[quote]
This sentence is part of a longer post but has been copied and pasted
[/quote]

looks like

--OR--

Code: [Select]
[quote=someones name or reference]
[/quote]

becomes

Quote from: someones name or reference

Ecchiworld is eager for new blood members so if you are looking to go the lewd way then its for you :P
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!