June 23, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hello, Everyone!  (Read 104 times)

Offline Miss.Cruesade

• View Profile
Hello, Everyone!
« on: May 31, 2018, 02:57:09 PM »
So, the name I would love to go by is Miss Cruesade or just Cruesade or Sadie.
I am a 20 year old Female who loves to write fictional stories.
My Home country is the United States.
As for my favorite Anime, it would have to by FairyTail, however, I love to explore different manga artists, which gave me the never quenching desire to create my own manga, except I know nothing about being an artist except that the end results are beautiful and draw is VERY hard. Still, I love the works that I see both animated on the TV screen or seen in a book.
I also love to swim and my favorite season is the summer. I came up with my gamertag, Cruesade, from playing World of Warcraft for a little while with my dad.
I would love to talk about manga and post stories on the forum and possible form a collaboration with someone who is willing to work with me and draw the worlds and people that I write. Unfortunately, I am not one with the art of receiving lots and lots of money, so I won't be able to pay anyone to be my artist, however, I do have a solution for that issue, since I have full confidence in my stories and my partner's artistic abilities, I wont go into details as anything can happen in the future. I am stubborn and determined however.  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:56:44 AM by Miss.Cruesade »

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• Senior bucket bearer on the sinking ship of writing.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 03:40:58 PM »
Welcome to MR Cruesade!

I'm Fortis a fellow writer on the forum (If an elusive ghostly one.) I look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading whatever stories you post.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!  :thumbsup:

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 04:20:37 PM »
Welcome! Neat name, World of Warcraft brings me back, I don't play it anymore but I have fond memories of it. Hope you find what you're looking for here!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 04:31:55 PM »
Welcome to mangaraiders!

Collaboration is often the way to go when you don't have money to pay for a commission (most of us know that well). But I wouldn't suggest starting with the promise that once the job is done that it 'will totally make money'. A lot of people have that idea, and I don't think I've ever seen it turn profitable (granted, most who try it don't have the drive to carry through)

My advice is to just not worry about money out of the gate. Make some friends, find someone who wants to collaborate. Once you've proven that you can make a good story for the love of doing so, then you can move on to trying to do so for money. Cash can't be the driving force of collaboration, it never works out.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Miss.Cruesade

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 09:34:51 AM »
Thank you, Your insights are always welcome. I had no intention of using money as an inspiration, but I do have confidence in my writing. And thank you all for such a warm welcome! :D

Offline Miss.Cruesade

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 10:58:09 AM »
I'm very grateful for everyone here. ;D

Online suuperbean

• How to draw.....?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 11:42:18 AM »
welcome to MR!
I too like Fairy Tail :P
all the best for your projects and see you around the forum!