June 23, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Heroic Spirits in the Zombie Apocalypse (Not sure if this is the right thread)  (Read 106 times)

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• Senior bucket bearer on the sinking ship of writing.
    • View Profile
Alright, I couldn't fit the exact wording of my question for you guys in the subject but here it is.

If you were in the zombie apocalypse, and you could have one Heroic Spirit be your companion, who would it be?

I was inspired to write a little zombie apocalypse story recently and I was recently rewatching Fate Stay Night UBW and I thought up, what if I had the protagonist of my zombie story ended up with a Heroic Spirit for a companion. Initially I was just thinking Saber, but I'm not entirely sure. So I decided to write up this topic.

So any fellow Fate fans feel free to put your two cents in.  :thumbsup:

Offline Fronomenal

• MR's Resident Drifter
  • Looking for a place to stay...
    • View Profile
Not too familiar with the fate series, but Heroic spirits sounds pretty cool What are they in the Fate series, exactly?

I know there's that one guy that with the spear who I always see laying the smackdown on fools. I don't know his name though. His he a holy spirit? Cause if so, I'm going with him.

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• Senior bucket bearer on the sinking ship of writing.
    • View Profile
I highly recommend watching Fate Zero and Fate Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks if you haven't.

To give you a quick rundown, the Fate series is centered around an event called the Holy Grail War, in which seven Mages called Masters summon a Heroic Spirit called Servants. There is one of each class, those being, Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, and Assassin. A Heroic Spirit is as the name implies the summoned spirit of a hero from humanity's past, present, or future. Granted history is slightly different in the Fate Universes because Mages actually existed, so there are a fair number of figures from mythology as well.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 03:13:19 AM by Fortis Scriptor »