November 15, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Writer  (Read 323 times)

Offline Baruden

• Blackens
    • View Profile
Writer
« on: May 06, 2018, 07:29:32 AM »
Good Afternoon (In my time-zone at least)

So this is an interesting site i have spotted and i am really glad that i found it.

I've been pitching ideas/stories/novels/mangas you name it since i was 16 years so basically more than 10 years now. I have started watching animes since i was 14-15 around and started with Love Hina...oh damn it.... then GTO. Anyhow this is not the point, Since then i just kept adding knowledge and ideas to my collection of ideas. I did start writing when i was high school sitting back in the class writing with my slobby english and i kept writing till i was 20 years then stopped for 2 years and came back at it when i was 22 with all new developed english from college etc, i did re-write my story and kept re-writing it through the years slowly (with no commitment just as a hobby). As well i have written a lot of short stories and make-up side stories for movies/animes even character profiles. However, Lately am turning this hobby into more serious interest in my life. I've started to write on weekly basis and even sometimes i write at work if am free and keeping a note with me all time just to punch any idea comes to mind.

I am the type of writers who cares about every single detail each spoken word each incident to connect them together later on in the story. let's say am the annoying type you have to bare with in the story to find the ending master piece.

To sum up my introduction what am looking for someone who can draw and have an extreme passion to Shonen manga or Young Adult fiction. I decided to be a writer to one of those, i would like to have a story effects the new generation and make it grow with them as they grow i want to make an influence.

Note: I can also boost up stories, edit, write drafts for any random story just give me a topic am great at that. so please free to contact me.

Offline 4l4k4z4m

• View Profile
Re: Writer
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 06:50:19 PM »
Today I had found this site, and I am also thankful like you!

I am an amateur manga artist, but I have been in development of a shonen manga for about a year now. Ultimately what I am working for is a consistent partner that is serious about the creation of this manga. I plan to keep in touch daily but weekly minimally. I am in love of lore and the feeling of complete immersion in a story/world.

To tell you about myself: I'll go by 4l4k4z4m[alakazam] for now, and you can see my art profile on Instagram *link removed* . I have a dream to build a manga series that engages fans and expresses my art style and storytelling. I am not in this for money, purely a hobby. I do wish to acquire fans and readers.  I have been working 2 jobs for a while and have feel of my development. I have also been battling with motivational issues, but I have cleared room for me to work on my story. I only have one job and now have a perfectly clear schedule to start developing.

Conditions: I am willing to credit for all work done by you, and if we become true partner creators i will split it half and half. I am looking for serious energy and commitment because I believe I have created(or started to) the new best shonen manga!

Story:
Title: [wip] "What is Mana?"
Summary: In a literally divided world, a young human was recently discovered to be part of an advance race of demi-gods. Traditions forcing him to become a citizen of the land beyond the wall, Tadasu [MC] is over-encumbered with amazement, knowledge, and power. Tadasu's journey takes off as he strides to understand the all powerful energy of mana, and also climb the political latter to change the world for the better of all living things.
Genre: Fantasy

Hope I get a reply or direct message.

-4l4k4z4m 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 08:00:55 PM by legomaestro »
@4l4k4z4m

Offline Baruden

• Blackens
    • View Profile
Re: Writer
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 03:37:33 AM »
Contacting you through direct to have more prospective!