CLICK Here.

------------------------------------------

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2104 times)

Offline HaKhan

• View Profile
Hi
« on: April 18, 2018, 07:32:28 PM »
Hi,

I am making a new series about wolf-owls.

It is called the Wowls.

I want good art so looking to meet a few artists.

Thanks,

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:15:43 PM »
Welcome to MR! The best way to attract artists is to get your story posted so people can read it, and to review art and make some friends. We're a forum for learning not a site for driving commissions after all.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 12:18:33 AM »
I don't mind hearing the Wowls and whats it about. When you say new series, is that mean you have other ones.

Offline HaKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 01:18:38 AM »
I will post the story.

What I am attempting to accomplish is something along the lines of Hello Kitty meets Lockheed Martin (but much better).

A combo anime and technology company.

There is a story behind the Wowls.

It is based largely on the story of Genghis Khan and has an Asian anime warfare theme applied to the modern tech market.

I will post the story in the stories section.

Just a quick teaser: Top secret drone lands in snow after being ejected from a container during a train crash in a  heavy thunderstorm/blizzard on trans-siberian railway (near Lake Baikal).

Near same time, some hunters hit a young Siberian White owl through the wings in a nearby region.

The owl is being chased by hunters through the blizzard and leaving blood trail (doesn't have use of his wings)...

At last moment, the owl finds the drone in the snow and as hunters are closing in and the owl about to bleed to death, a purple thunderbolt merges the owl with the drone creating Gizmowl.

That is the beginning of the story, the Wowls come a bit later :)

I have some graphics work and pictures that people in Oakland like a lot so far, but need to develop the characters.

I'm merging this theme with a tech company so hopefully no one gripes that strategically this is more than a comic book designed to sell for 50 cents or an animated flick, but also a software, hardware and fashion line.

Below is a logo starter for the Gizmowl G6