July 15, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Quest!: A MangaRaiders Story  (Read 545 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Quest!: A MangaRaiders Story
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 07:51:49 AM »
@Mahlua: I blame myself for that. There was a couple week writing hiatus in the middle of your part, so some ideas got disjointed. That stupid its/it's thing is definitely down to my phone's autocorrect. (It always wants to do "it's" without exception.) I will keep an eagle eye out for that one in the future.

@Lego: Not in America. The stereotypical windowless van is white. And I'm a little surprised you didn't know Croseus. That like, the oracle people use to explain what oracles are.

Glad you all liked it though! Next chapter should get a little more action packed. So keep an eye out.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Online Fronomenal

• MR's Resident Drifter
  • Looking for a place to stay...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 08:48:17 AM »
Rick, the hero we don't deserve...

And man Lego was really out here kidnapping people. I was damn near in tears when I read that part!

And I totally see what territory I had a hand in opening up. Gotta say though, "Googlelith" was way more clever than my whole "Search Bars" thing.

I"m really loving this narrative voice you're coming into for this story. It makes reading the story a lot more fun and interesting. Keep it up man!
"One plus one equals one on a bun."
                     -Ed

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 09:28:31 AM »
Thanks Fro! Lego was not wrong to say I'm channeling the ghost of Pratchett. But the search bars are still a cool idea! That's part of why I left in the bit about there being multiple ways to search. Gotta leave it open. But I figured Google would have to be something special.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF